Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on July 25, 2016
This is the second pair (dark blue- distressed looking) I've purchased on here for my husband. He had no idea I could get Levi's on Amazon! I love these shorts on him. The pictures do not do them justice. They are good quality, as with all Levi's, they look stylish, and they are true to size.
on October 10, 2017
I had previously purchased these at Macys. The price on Amazon was just too good to pass up.
The length is a little longer than what I typically wear, but after wearing the original shorts several times, I came to like the look and feel.
They wear and wash comfortably!
Recommend highly!
bj
on February 6, 2017
My husband has been wearing Levi's 569 jeans and shorts for as long as I can remember. They are very clean looking and durable. These are the only brand he can buy and them fit perfect everytime. True to size.
on May 17, 2017
They are as expected. Comfortable and stretchy. Downside, the material tends to really attract white lint. I am contently running a lint brush over them.
on July 18, 2017
These are GIANT, proportions are just off, while they fit my husband around waist he was drowned in the ret of them and they were under knee length
on May 13, 2017
I don't know if Levi's has a standard measures?
I bought a 501 size 29x30 and it was a little small. Now I bought a 569 size 30x30 and it was too big.
Could someone telll me it is not my problem!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 28, 2017
Purchased the Levi shorts as part of a Father's Day present from my husband. Levi brand is a brand I can always count on for the guys in my house and I know they will love.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
My son loves the fit and length, they go slightly past his knee. He wears a 32 and I ordered a 32 and the fit is right on!
on July 28, 2016
Nothing like having your shorts be men's capri pants. The picture shows they come to your knee. I am 6'-2" tall and they came to the middle of my calves. WAAAAY too long!!!!
on May 2, 2017
Great black denim shorts. A little more dressy than regular blue jean shorts. Very pleased with them.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.