Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 18, 2011
This belt is exactly what it looks like in the picture. It smells and looks great. I do not know how belts are measured, but I purchased the 40". The length of the actual leather is 45" and the length to the most outer hole is 41.5
I could probably have got away with ordering the 38" belt if the last outer hole is 39.5"

There are 5 holes on the belt and they are 1" apart. Therefore the inner most hole is at 37.5"
The belt is 3mm thick and not stiff.
The width is 1.5"
33 comments| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2012
This is a well made belt that I feel will last for a good while.

As for sizing, the length you order is the overall length of the belt. I placed an order based on my pants size and it didn't fit. My advice. Order the next size up from your waist size (e.g. order a 36 if you're a size 34).
on May 30, 2014
This is an good everyday belt, but nice enough for business casual. The belt feels substantial enough and the buckle is of good weight. The size was true. I can't speak of its long term durability as I just got the belt, but it is a single piece of leather with 2 rivets holding the buckle no stitching on the belt at all and the belt loop appears to be glued in. So not the best workmanship but will probably last a while.
on March 25, 2017
Nice thick belt! looks great. My only criticism is the return loop. it's very "floppy and loose feeling". Other than that awesome and great quality!
on January 19, 2014
I've been using the belt for a month or so now but I do like the length (ordered 32, typically a 30) and it's a belt, holds up your pants, what more can you ask for?

It does smell like leather but after a week's use, it has stretched and i feel like has worn away a little already so I'm not sure how long this belt will last as of now but will update in the longrun.

I do like how it is nice and simple though.
on March 10, 2017
Too short for a 36 and it's not leather. Awful packaging and product arrived late.
on June 25, 2012
So the belt is really thin, but tall. the belt is rolling edges into itself since it is so thin. It will hold your pants up though. I have had this belt for 2 weeks and just ordered a different one. My 6 year old 3 dollar mall kiosk knockoff belt is in better shape than this belt.
on March 6, 2013
Well, I ordered this belt because I could not find it in the store, to be honest, I was expecting to be made of leather but seems to be faux, 2 pieces melted together or something, I thought that since it was a Levi's brand it would be actual leather (I have others that are-levi's-) but this one its not, I jumped in to the online buying wagon but if you can't see the actual product you are at risk of what you'll get (mostly on clothes) I jump "off the wagon" for clothing online now... I'm even thinking if it was a real Levi's product...let's see how long it last.
on November 6, 2017
Fits just right, love it.
on June 24, 2012
The buckle of the product is actually not what shown on the picture. After a month of using this product the belt started splitting on the layers where I buckle it. I'm not happy with that product and do not recommend to buy this belt.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.