Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 191 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 202 reviews
on December 18, 2011
This belt is exactly what it looks like in the picture. It smells and looks great. I do not know how belts are measured, but I purchased the 40". The length of the actual leather is 45" and the length to the most outer hole is 41.5
I could probably have got away with ordering the 38" belt if the last outer hole is 39.5"

There are 5 holes on the belt and they are 1" apart. Therefore the inner most hole is at 37.5"
The belt is 3mm thick and not stiff.
The width is 1.5"
33 comments| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2013
I owned a Levi's leather belt just like this for probably 10 years before I finally decided to retire it and get a new one -- it didn't break, it just got stretched and the surface was worn away. I ordered a new one that looks identical to the one I had, but after just a few months it fell apart. I figured it was just a defective one, so I bought two more (I'm losing weight and keep going down sizes so I bought them in different sizes), only to find that both of those fell apart as well. I've gone through three of these belts in less than a year -- the belt splits because it is not a single piece of leather, but only a thin leather covering that de-laminates after any use except being displayed on a mannequin.

I don't know where my old belt was made, but these new ones are made in China, and it shows. They claim it is made of "100% leather" but when it falls apart you'll see it clearly isn't.

I used to associate the Levi's brand with quality, but now I consider the brand junk. Some short-sighted corporate executive has tarnished their brand in order to get a few more percentage points of profit from a $20 belt.
33 comments| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2012
This is a well made belt that I feel will last for a good while.

As for sizing, the length you order is the overall length of the belt. I placed an order based on my pants size and it didn't fit. My advice. Order the next size up from your waist size (e.g. order a 36 if you're a size 34).
on June 25, 2012
So the belt is really thin, but tall. the belt is rolling edges into itself since it is so thin. It will hold your pants up though. I have had this belt for 2 weeks and just ordered a different one. My 6 year old 3 dollar mall kiosk knockoff belt is in better shape than this belt.
on July 23, 2012
This is junk. Don't waste your 20 bucks expecting a real leather belt -- real leather belts are not rubbery. I just put it on and noticed the tell tale sign of leather cracking on the inside. I doubt this will last more than a couple months.

edit Nov. 12:
I came to the conclusion that it's not a synthetic belt, they just used really soft (cheap?) leather. I agree with the other guy, I've bought leather belts from flea markets that last longer than this. It's wearing pretty badly, the holes are egged out. I expect to get maybe another 4-6 months out of it. Maybe I'll turn the leather into a strop and get a tandy blank to make a new belt.
on May 30, 2014
This is an good everyday belt, but nice enough for business casual. The belt feels substantial enough and the buckle is of good weight. The size was true. I can't speak of its long term durability as I just got the belt, but it is a single piece of leather with 2 rivets holding the buckle no stitching on the belt at all and the belt loop appears to be glued in. So not the best workmanship but will probably last a while.
on March 25, 2017
Nice thick belt! looks great. My only criticism is the return loop. it's very "floppy and loose feeling". Other than that awesome and great quality!
on January 19, 2014
I've been using the belt for a month or so now but I do like the length (ordered 32, typically a 30) and it's a belt, holds up your pants, what more can you ask for?

It does smell like leather but after a week's use, it has stretched and i feel like has worn away a little already so I'm not sure how long this belt will last as of now but will update in the longrun.

I do like how it is nice and simple though.
on March 10, 2017
Too short for a 36 and it's not leather. Awful packaging and product arrived late.
on March 6, 2013
Well, I ordered this belt because I could not find it in the store, to be honest, I was expecting to be made of leather but seems to be faux, 2 pieces melted together or something, I thought that since it was a Levi's brand it would be actual leather (I have others that are-levi's-) but this one its not, I jumped in to the online buying wagon but if you can't see the actual product you are at risk of what you'll get (mostly on clothes) I jump "off the wagon" for clothing online now... I'm even thinking if it was a real Levi's product...let's see how long it last.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.