Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on June 25, 2012
So the belt is really thin, but tall. the belt is rolling edges into itself since it is so thin. It will hold your pants up though. I have had this belt for 2 weeks and just ordered a different one. My 6 year old 3 dollar mall kiosk knockoff belt is in better shape than this belt.
on March 6, 2013
Well, I ordered this belt because I could not find it in the store, to be honest, I was expecting to be made of leather but seems to be faux, 2 pieces melted together or something, I thought that since it was a Levi's brand it would be actual leather (I have others that are-levi's-) but this one its not, I jumped in to the online buying wagon but if you can't see the actual product you are at risk of what you'll get (mostly on clothes) I jump "off the wagon" for clothing online now... I'm even thinking if it was a real Levi's product...let's see how long it last.
on November 6, 2017
Fits just right, love it.
on June 24, 2012
The buckle of the product is actually not what shown on the picture. After a month of using this product the belt started splitting on the layers where I buckle it. I'm not happy with that product and do not recommend to buy this belt.
on January 12, 2014
The belt is very nice, and good quality. I ordered two Levi's belts size 32, one black, one brown to use with my Levi's 550 size 32 jeans. Well, the size is 32 in TOTAL, not to one of the holes. So it is the same size of the pants from one end to the other, no way to fasten it! Is this right? Should I order 34 size belts to use with 32 size pants? I think this is not right. Fortunately I have two young kids as tall as me but slimmer, so they have new belts!
on September 3, 2014
Basic belt for casual wear. Not a fancy, but a good very day belt. Not made as good as the 25 year old belt by far, but still looks like it should last a while (not 25 years).
on November 26, 2012
If you want a classic looking black jeans belt look no further. This one here is black and has the perfect thickness for it. 1-1/2" wide by 1/8" thick. I got the 34 and usually wear 32 or 31 jeans. The buckle goes through the tightest or 2nd tightest hole depending on lunch. Five holes total so there is even more room to grow. Very nice substantial leather that has stayed hard and kept its shape. No signs of wear on the leather yet after 10 months of everyday use. The buckle is nice and doesn't ride up into my belly or anything. Perfect for jeans. I used it on some chino's too and they did just fine.
on May 4, 2016
Sturdy, well made. Looks great.
on January 10, 2012
My husband wanted a belt to wear to work, so this was one of two belts I ordered for my husband for Christmas. He doesn't like real large prominent buckles, and this one suited him fine. This is a nice reversible black/brown belt at a very nice price. Both belts were returned because I ordered the wrong size, but we will definitely reorder in a larger size.
on August 27, 2017
Just a belt
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.