Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 6, 2017
I like how comfortable these are. How ever they run about 1-2 sizes to big. I ordered the size I always wear. But I guess these run big. I needed them for a event so I didn't have time to return for the right size. The right front pocket was somehow ata her to the metal rivet that is installed on the corner of the pocket. So the pocket wasn’t usable.
on November 30, 2017
After years of not being able to find comfortable fitting jeans, I FINALLY have found my ticket! With a very stocky build (fat butt & thick thighs), jeans have always been a challenge.

Not only are the 559's very accommodating in the seat & thighs, but the stretch fabric (Novarro & Bebop colors) is extremely comfortable and forgiving in the waist. I love these jeans!
on December 2, 2016
runs very large around the waist, but nice jeans with lots of room in the upper thigh, well made so in the process of returning the original and getting smaller size.
on January 20, 2017
After much searching, I bought these for my 6'8" husband, and they were NOT a letdown. I was hesitant to buy jeans online again, as he never wears the black Levi's I bought online (same size, but a different cut I guess.) I also wasn't sure how I'd like the color, but he occasionally wears Khakis - the Timberwolf shade suited him just fine! Luckily, the husband is happy with the fit, color, and wearability. He mentioned that the fabric feels slightly thinner than denim, but he did not feel that this was a negative quality. I am pleased with the price, consistency of fit for this cut (I ordered based on style # of the jeans he always wears), and of course the fact that he actually wears them.
on December 7, 2017
559 is my levi number. i may never buy another type of jean again. out of the box these fit better and felt better than some well worn jeans that I've had for years. I'm a bigger guy and finding jeans that fit perfectly in every way was impossible till I found these.
on March 12, 2012
I have owned several pair of these jeans now in various colors, and have liked them. When I got this latest pair, I thought they seemed a little lightweight and the fit wasn't quite the same (I've actually lost weight so no that isn't the issue). They weren't necessarily uncomfortable, just different. I wore them once and didn't have any issues. The second time I wore them I was getting in my car and the crotch split wide open. I didn't feel any resistance, just heard them tearing. Luckily I was in my driveway and could go in and change. It wasn't the stitching that tore, but the fabric about a half inch from the seam. That is just cheap material. No problems with the return through Amazon. They served me well in the past, but if this is their new standard I won't be buying Levi's anymore.
11 comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 10, 2017
This might be the first time that an article of clothing actually fit as expected. Of course, when it's a standard brand like Levi's, I guess the sizing is pretty well-known. Wish I could say the same for a lot of other items I've ordered. Beware of sizing and product descriptions on off-brands, and be very thankful if you have Prime and its generous return policy.
on November 30, 2013
I have three pairs of these jeans purchased from a large mall retailer from about 2-3 years ago. The fit was generous and the material is nice...not too heavy, not too thin. Just a perfect, standard denim material/weight. These, however, are paper thin and the waist seems to be about one size smaller than specified. I do like the wash/color of these. For the price I am content, but I am hesitant to ever order these again due to the thinness of the denim.
on May 12, 2017
These are now sized differently and are too small for advertised size and fit. I wear the same size in another Levi jean that is "athletic fit" and the waist on those is MUCH more comfortable and actually larger than this pair.
on August 30, 2017
I bought probably a dozen pair of Levi’s from Amazon before, never any problems until now. After I had already washed this pair of Levi's, I noticed one of the rear belt loops was completely torn off (leaving a hole in the back) and one of the pockets was a bit frayed.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.