BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on September 9, 2016
Just a heads up first *********
The Levine colored jeans here on Amazon have the wrong product code. They have the product code for the Indigo Black listed on the web page for the Levine in the details (015590062) and that's what they sent me instead of the Levine. The pictured Levine jeans are the correct product but beware of Amazon's mix up. Disappointed I couldn't get the correct color but it happens. None of my other 559's had mix up issues.

I also bought these in Indigo Black (which is a dark blue), Range and Black. Great jeans. Not ultra thin like some summer style jeans and not really heavy either. Plenty of room in the thigh, crotch and rear. These aren't skinny jeans and they haven't been infected by the design creep like other makers. When I buy these I know they will be the same product I bought previously. Plenty of room for you folks who have a large EDC (Every Day Carry) load. I like that the pockets are deep enough for large smartphones, wallets, flashlights and more without letting the world know. Been wearing Levi's for more than 30 years and I don't plan on stopping.
on June 12, 2017
It is so hard to find jeans that fit my son who is pushing 6'8, but barely 200 lbs. In stores, the big and tall sections don't have anything for tall and skinny guys, especially high schoolers. And if he does find something he likes, it costs three times more than average sizes. We have come to Amazon for quite awhile now to find him pants and shoes (size 18!) These jeans fit him so well. They are plenty long without being overly baggy in the waist and thighs. He really likes how comfortable they are, and how soft the denim is. Also, they were really decently priced for Levi's.
VINE VOICEon June 8, 2017
The denim these pants are made of is very thin. The material is probably half as thin as a pair of Levi's 550 jeans that I ordered at the same time but from a different vendor. I would not purchase these again because they do not feel like they will hold up very well over time. The one good thing is that they fit as expected. The color of the jeans is not the same as that shown in the image. The image shows a lighter color in the middle of the thighs than what the actual jeans look like.
on March 24, 2016
Feels like pretty good quality, but they fit a little more tight than the exact same style jeans that I have on right now. Seems a little tighter through the thighs and the waist line seems sort of high in the front. I tried them at home yesterday when they came in and they seemed alright, but I'll try them again over the weekend and see if I want to keep them. The real test will be a full day at work. After which, of course, I won't be able to return them.
on March 20, 2017
There is a major flaw in Levi's...Maybe it's only a problem for fellow fat guys out there, I don't know. Belt the belt loops in the front of the pants are too far apart. It could use another loop on each side of the button. They are so far apart the belt just rides up above the pants in the front. I've bought three pair of Levis all different styles in the last two years and they all had the same problem. This is my last pair. I find Lee jeans much more comfortable and durable, and always a little cheaper.
on October 24, 2016
These are supposed to be a "relaxed fit," but they feel fairly tight to me. I hate to think about what the regular fit would be like. I also got a pair of 560's ("loose fit"), and they fit much better. What's strange to me is that when I ordered the 559 jeans, I originally was sent the wrong length (they were too short) and returned them for the correct length. The strange part is that the shorter jeans fit better in the seat and thigh than the longer pair did. No idea why that's the case. But in the future I'll be sticking with the 560's. Which is a shame because I like the idea of the 559, which sits at the hips instead of the waist.
I should also say this about the many reviews about Levi's jeans getting thinner and losing quality. These reviews made me hesitant to try Levi's for some time, until other companies have stopped selling the length that I need. Now that I actually have Levi's jeans again I should say that the quality is still very high and the material is plenty thick and durable. I expect these jeans to last a long time (at least as long as any other brand).
on May 4, 2016
the quality of these jeans is outstanding as usual. however i have the 44 x 29 and they seem to be cut a right to size or a bit small according to how you look at it. i have others in the same 559 family and they are all looser in the same size. dont get me wrong these arent tight and they dont look tight. but im a bit belly challenged (and shrinking) and these put pressure there when i sit so i have to use the bathroom alot. i bought the 46 x 29 but i find them to be to loose. i guess its all personal preference, i just wish i could find them in the store so i could try before i buy. but i will say amazon is great about returns.
on December 28, 2014
My 6'9 husband now has six pairs, three of each color in 34x38 and 36x38, slim fit more fashionable right now and looser fit for weekend comfort with a belt. Really nice cut. He's a cyclist and has muscular gluts and legs and these work great.
on December 2, 2016
runs very large around the waist, but nice jeans with lots of room in the upper thigh, well made so in the process of returning the original and getting smaller size.
on December 19, 2015
I picked these out for my husband in Indigo Blue....he LOVES them! It's hard to find good-looking big and tall jeans, and my husband is 6'5" so we need them. Look no further! Levis is definitely the way to go. The color and wash looks really cool, and the stitching is a nice contrasting color. My husband was hesitant because he didn't approve them but once he tried them on and wore them for a day he was singing a different tune. He wants to wear them every day! We will definitely be ordering another pair in a different color.

I was hesitant about the "relaxed" fit but it doesn't look baggy at all, the jeans are very flattering on him and not saggy or big at all.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.