Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery March Birthstone Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 934 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 975 reviews
on December 30, 2015
Would not recommend at all. Read the other 1 star reviews. These jeans are 100% fake and mine arrive with belt loops ripped off, holes in the back, 4 inches too long, fake Levi patch, no Levi logo or YKK on zipper, made in Mexico on the tag, no measurements anywhere.
review image review image review image
on September 9, 2016
Just a heads up first *********
The Levine colored jeans here on Amazon have the wrong product code. They have the product code for the Indigo Black listed on the web page for the Levine in the details (015590062) and that's what they sent me instead of the Levine. The pictured Levine jeans are the correct product but beware of Amazon's mix up. Disappointed I couldn't get the correct color but it happens. None of my other 559's had mix up issues.

I also bought these in Indigo Black (which is a dark blue), Range and Black. Great jeans. Not ultra thin like some summer style jeans and not really heavy either. Plenty of room in the thigh, crotch and rear. These aren't skinny jeans and they haven't been infected by the design creep like other makers. When I buy these I know they will be the same product I bought previously. Plenty of room for you folks who have a large EDC (Every Day Carry) load. I like that the pockets are deep enough for large smartphones, wallets, flashlights and more without letting the world know. Been wearing Levi's for more than 30 years and I don't plan on stopping.
on January 30, 2017
As a big guy, buying pants is always a hassle. And shopping online, even more so. You never know what size you'll wear, as it differs between brands. So ordering online, and not wanting to deal with the hassle of returning if they didn't fit, I was highly hesitant. But, I went ahead, found some cheap ones that I didn't think would be too much of a loss if they didn't fit and I'm happy I took the chance. These fit like a glove and feel amazing. I'm so happy I went ahead with my order of two! Definitely will be buying more!
on December 4, 2014
Not so much like the 559's I've owned for years as the material is finer/thinner. The fit is great and they look good. They won't wear like the former material these used to be made from but nonetheless, I like them a lot. Will buy them again.
Note to Levi: When you change the material you make jeans from, you should advertise this so that people will know what they are getting.
on March 20, 2017
There is a major flaw in Levi's...Maybe it's only a problem for fellow fat guys out there, I don't know. Belt the belt loops in the front of the pants are too far apart. It could use another loop on each side of the button. They are so far apart the belt just rides up above the pants in the front. I've bought three pair of Levis all different styles in the last two years and they all had the same problem. This is my last pair. I find Lee jeans much more comfortable and durable, and always a little cheaper.
on May 4, 2016
the quality of these jeans is outstanding as usual. however i have the 44 x 29 and they seem to be cut a right to size or a bit small according to how you look at it. i have others in the same 559 family and they are all looser in the same size. dont get me wrong these arent tight and they dont look tight. but im a bit belly challenged (and shrinking) and these put pressure there when i sit so i have to use the bathroom alot. i bought the 46 x 29 but i find them to be to loose. i guess its all personal preference, i just wish i could find them in the store so i could try before i buy. but i will say amazon is great about returns.
on April 4, 2014
I'm used to Levi 517 type fit. While this may be slightly more stylish to look at, they are styled in a way that makes things (at least for my fit at 38w 36l) not good for anything other than maybe a "style centric" evening. For example, with my pretty normal build at my height, and while wearing a belt, this particular jean is extremely conducive to pulling it and your underwear down if you bend over to pick something up, if you happen to bend forward, etc. I do not have abnormally large/small hips, gut, or buttocks, but even with a belt these would not stay on my hips in situations where other pants (Carhart dungarees, or specifically a Levi 517) have never, ever had a problem staying in place. If there is one thing I want in a pair of jeans its not to show my coin slot.
on February 11, 2014
I ordered these for my husband because his old jeans were too small and strangulating him around the waist. He refused to go up to another size, vowing to lose weight. The jeans fit him perfectly, and he looks so much more comfortable, even though he was mad at me for ordering the larger size. At least he can be comfortable while he works on his weight.
on February 29, 2016
I love them, my husband doesn't. He's kinda largish, lovable chunky. He likes jeans that fall off they're so loose. These fit nicely and make him look 20 lbs lighter. But he's not vain and prefers to tie on a gunny sack to having anything touch his skin. Bleh.
on November 2, 2014
The Levi Jeans fit as expected but the material is alot thinner than I expected and much to expensive.I used to buy these at wal-mart for around 20-30 dollars and I gave over 50 for them including shipping on Amazon.I feel that they jeans were way over priced and I think amazon charges that much because they can..I wrote a review one time and was told to rewrite it because it could not be accepted in the form it was submitted.My question is why?I feel that someone did not want to hear the truth.. As large a company as Amazon is you should be able to sell all of your products way below what you can purchase anywhere else.This is my opinion and I hope you print this just the way I said.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.