Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 24, 2016
Feels like pretty good quality, but they fit a little more tight than the exact same style jeans that I have on right now. Seems a little tighter through the thighs and the waist line seems sort of high in the front. I tried them at home yesterday when they came in and they seemed alright, but I'll try them again over the weekend and see if I want to keep them. The real test will be a full day at work. After which, of course, I won't be able to return them.
on March 20, 2017
There is a major flaw in Levi's...Maybe it's only a problem for fellow fat guys out there, I don't know. Belt the belt loops in the front of the pants are too far apart. It could use another loop on each side of the button. They are so far apart the belt just rides up above the pants in the front. I've bought three pair of Levis all different styles in the last two years and they all had the same problem. This is my last pair. I find Lee jeans much more comfortable and durable, and always a little cheaper.
on October 24, 2016
These are supposed to be a "relaxed fit," but they feel fairly tight to me. I hate to think about what the regular fit would be like. I also got a pair of 560's ("loose fit"), and they fit much better. What's strange to me is that when I ordered the 559 jeans, I originally was sent the wrong length (they were too short) and returned them for the correct length. The strange part is that the shorter jeans fit better in the seat and thigh than the longer pair did. No idea why that's the case. But in the future I'll be sticking with the 560's. Which is a shame because I like the idea of the 559, which sits at the hips instead of the waist.
I should also say this about the many reviews about Levi's jeans getting thinner and losing quality. These reviews made me hesitant to try Levi's for some time, until other companies have stopped selling the length that I need. Now that I actually have Levi's jeans again I should say that the quality is still very high and the material is plenty thick and durable. I expect these jeans to last a long time (at least as long as any other brand).
on May 4, 2016
the quality of these jeans is outstanding as usual. however i have the 44 x 29 and they seem to be cut a right to size or a bit small according to how you look at it. i have others in the same 559 family and they are all looser in the same size. dont get me wrong these arent tight and they dont look tight. but im a bit belly challenged (and shrinking) and these put pressure there when i sit so i have to use the bathroom alot. i bought the 46 x 29 but i find them to be to loose. i guess its all personal preference, i just wish i could find them in the store so i could try before i buy. but i will say amazon is great about returns.
on September 6, 2017
I like how comfortable these are. How ever they run about 1-2 sizes to big. I ordered the size I always wear. But I guess these run big. I needed them for a event so I didn't have time to return for the right size. The right front pocket was somehow ata her to the metal rivet that is installed on the corner of the pocket. So the pocket wasn’t usable.
on October 6, 2014
Gonna preface this by saying I'm a pretty big fellow at 6'2" and over 300 lbs. I have been wearing 550s, but the legs are way too baggy and loose fitting so they look very sloppy.

These are much more form fitting in the thigh area, which may or may not be what you are looking for. For me that was exactly what I was looking for. I will be buying additional colors in this style and probably stick to the 559 in the future.

My only knock would be the material seems kind of thin, but I live in Louisiana so that may not necessarily be a bad thing.
on December 28, 2014
My 6'9 husband now has six pairs, three of each color in 34x38 and 36x38, slim fit more fashionable right now and looser fit for weekend comfort with a belt. Really nice cut. He's a cyclist and has muscular gluts and legs and these work great.
on December 2, 2016
runs very large around the waist, but nice jeans with lots of room in the upper thigh, well made so in the process of returning the original and getting smaller size.
on July 1, 2017
Love these jeans! The elastane give them just a little stretch allowing comfort int the crotch area when squatting down. There are 559 with and without the elastane. I prefer the jeans with the elastane. My purchase size is was 50 X 32. You can buy cheaper jeans but once you try these you will be convinced that they comfort they provide are worth it.
on January 20, 2017
After much searching, I bought these for my 6'8" husband, and they were NOT a letdown. I was hesitant to buy jeans online again, as he never wears the black Levi's I bought online (same size, but a different cut I guess.) I also wasn't sure how I'd like the color, but he occasionally wears Khakis - the Timberwolf shade suited him just fine! Luckily, the husband is happy with the fit, color, and wearability. He mentioned that the fabric feels slightly thinner than denim, but he did not feel that this was a negative quality. I am pleased with the price, consistency of fit for this cut (I ordered based on style # of the jeans he always wears), and of course the fact that he actually wears them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.