Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 953 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 994 reviews
on December 30, 2015
Would not recommend at all. Read the other 1 star reviews. These jeans are 100% fake and mine arrive with belt loops ripped off, holes in the back, 4 inches too long, fake Levi patch, no Levi logo or YKK on zipper, made in Mexico on the tag, no measurements anywhere.
review image review image review image
on September 9, 2016
Just a heads up first *********
The Levine colored jeans here on Amazon have the wrong product code. They have the product code for the Indigo Black listed on the web page for the Levine in the details (015590062) and that's what they sent me instead of the Levine. The pictured Levine jeans are the correct product but beware of Amazon's mix up. Disappointed I couldn't get the correct color but it happens. None of my other 559's had mix up issues.

I also bought these in Indigo Black (which is a dark blue), Range and Black. Great jeans. Not ultra thin like some summer style jeans and not really heavy either. Plenty of room in the thigh, crotch and rear. These aren't skinny jeans and they haven't been infected by the design creep like other makers. When I buy these I know they will be the same product I bought previously. Plenty of room for you folks who have a large EDC (Every Day Carry) load. I like that the pockets are deep enough for large smartphones, wallets, flashlights and more without letting the world know. Been wearing Levi's for more than 30 years and I don't plan on stopping.
on January 30, 2017
As a big guy, buying pants is always a hassle. And shopping online, even more so. You never know what size you'll wear, as it differs between brands. So ordering online, and not wanting to deal with the hassle of returning if they didn't fit, I was highly hesitant. But, I went ahead, found some cheap ones that I didn't think would be too much of a loss if they didn't fit and I'm happy I took the chance. These fit like a glove and feel amazing. I'm so happy I went ahead with my order of two! Definitely will be buying more!
on December 4, 2014
Not so much like the 559's I've owned for years as the material is finer/thinner. The fit is great and they look good. They won't wear like the former material these used to be made from but nonetheless, I like them a lot. Will buy them again.
Note to Levi: When you change the material you make jeans from, you should advertise this so that people will know what they are getting.
on March 20, 2017
There is a major flaw in Levi's...Maybe it's only a problem for fellow fat guys out there, I don't know. Belt the belt loops in the front of the pants are too far apart. It could use another loop on each side of the button. They are so far apart the belt just rides up above the pants in the front. I've bought three pair of Levis all different styles in the last two years and they all had the same problem. This is my last pair. I find Lee jeans much more comfortable and durable, and always a little cheaper.
on May 4, 2016
the quality of these jeans is outstanding as usual. however i have the 44 x 29 and they seem to be cut a right to size or a bit small according to how you look at it. i have others in the same 559 family and they are all looser in the same size. dont get me wrong these arent tight and they dont look tight. but im a bit belly challenged (and shrinking) and these put pressure there when i sit so i have to use the bathroom alot. i bought the 46 x 29 but i find them to be to loose. i guess its all personal preference, i just wish i could find them in the store so i could try before i buy. but i will say amazon is great about returns.
on May 9, 2014
This model number is not even close in durability to cheaper jeans like Wrangler sold at Walmart or Kirkland Jeans at Costco or LLBean Classic jeans.
The material is thinner.
Also, the fit is really strange.
Levi’s has changed from when I wore them in the 1980s. The Wrangler, Kirkland, LLBeans are much more like the old Levi’s.
Jeans have become, basically, a commodity. Just get the best fitting, best sewn, lowest price pair you can find.
on April 11, 2017
I would give them zero stars if I could

I didn't get to the "fit" part because...

They are not "black" as ordered! One is navy blue, the other is light blue. How can that be messed up?

As long as my jeans are black I can wear them to work. Now I am stuck wearing khakis...oh the horror!
on April 4, 2014
I'm used to Levi 517 type fit. While this may be slightly more stylish to look at, they are styled in a way that makes things (at least for my fit at 38w 36l) not good for anything other than maybe a "style centric" evening. For example, with my pretty normal build at my height, and while wearing a belt, this particular jean is extremely conducive to pulling it and your underwear down if you bend over to pick something up, if you happen to bend forward, etc. I do not have abnormally large/small hips, gut, or buttocks, but even with a belt these would not stay on my hips in situations where other pants (Carhart dungarees, or specifically a Levi 517) have never, ever had a problem staying in place. If there is one thing I want in a pair of jeans its not to show my coin slot.
on February 11, 2014
I ordered these for my husband because his old jeans were too small and strangulating him around the waist. He refused to go up to another size, vowing to lose weight. The jeans fit him perfectly, and he looks so much more comfortable, even though he was mad at me for ordering the larger size. At least he can be comfortable while he works on his weight.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.