Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 988 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,029 reviews
on December 30, 2015
Would not recommend at all. Read the other 1 star reviews. These jeans are 100% fake and mine arrive with belt loops ripped off, holes in the back, 4 inches too long, fake Levi patch, no Levi logo or YKK on zipper, made in Mexico on the tag, no measurements anywhere.
review image review image review image
on January 30, 2017
As a big guy, buying pants is always a hassle. And shopping online, even more so. You never know what size you'll wear, as it differs between brands. So ordering online, and not wanting to deal with the hassle of returning if they didn't fit, I was highly hesitant. But, I went ahead, found some cheap ones that I didn't think would be too much of a loss if they didn't fit and I'm happy I took the chance. These fit like a glove and feel amazing. I'm so happy I went ahead with my order of two! Definitely will be buying more!
on December 4, 2014
Not so much like the 559's I've owned for years as the material is finer/thinner. The fit is great and they look good. They won't wear like the former material these used to be made from but nonetheless, I like them a lot. Will buy them again.
Note to Levi: When you change the material you make jeans from, you should advertise this so that people will know what they are getting.
on September 9, 2016
Just a heads up first *********
The Levine colored jeans here on Amazon have the wrong product code. They have the product code for the Indigo Black listed on the web page for the Levine in the details (015590062) and that's what they sent me instead of the Levine. The pictured Levine jeans are the correct product but beware of Amazon's mix up. Disappointed I couldn't get the correct color but it happens. None of my other 559's had mix up issues.

I also bought these in Indigo Black (which is a dark blue), Range and Black. Great jeans. Not ultra thin like some summer style jeans and not really heavy either. Plenty of room in the thigh, crotch and rear. These aren't skinny jeans and they haven't been infected by the design creep like other makers. When I buy these I know they will be the same product I bought previously. Plenty of room for you folks who have a large EDC (Every Day Carry) load. I like that the pockets are deep enough for large smartphones, wallets, flashlights and more without letting the world know. Been wearing Levi's for more than 30 years and I don't plan on stopping.
on June 12, 2017
It is so hard to find jeans that fit my son who is pushing 6'8, but barely 200 lbs. In stores, the big and tall sections don't have anything for tall and skinny guys, especially high schoolers. And if he does find something he likes, it costs three times more than average sizes. We have come to Amazon for quite awhile now to find him pants and shoes (size 18!) These jeans fit him so well. They are plenty long without being overly baggy in the waist and thighs. He really likes how comfortable they are, and how soft the denim is. Also, they were really decently priced for Levi's.
on June 4, 2017
It's really sad what has happened to Levi's. talk about a once great iconic company with such a rich heritage that has completely lost it's way. I guess this is what happens when a bunch of Harvard MBAs who probably have never used the product are in charge. I wore only Levi's through the 80s and into the 90s. I switched at the time because I preferred the fit of Wranglers while horseback. At the time Levi's quality was still as good as ever. So for old times sake I ordered a pair of these 559s. The fit is nice, they fit normal people well unlike some of Levi's jeans which might fit well if you are ending five years in a concentration camp. But the quality of the "denim" is awful in that it is soooo lightweight as to be a joke, then there is the stitching. Very poor quality. I really do not think that these jeans will last very long. These are absolutely nothing like the Levi's of old. I'll let the emaciated hipsters wear the Levi's, I'll stick with the Wranglers. What is weird is that I also got a pair of 505 shorts off Anazon and they are made of heavier eight denim than these!
VINE VOICEon June 8, 2017
The denim these pants are made of is very thin. The material is probably half as thin as a pair of Levi's 550 jeans that I ordered at the same time but from a different vendor. I would not purchase these again because they do not feel like they will hold up very well over time. The one good thing is that they fit as expected. The color of the jeans is not the same as that shown in the image. The image shows a lighter color in the middle of the thighs than what the actual jeans look like.
on March 24, 2016
Feels like pretty good quality, but they fit a little more tight than the exact same style jeans that I have on right now. Seems a little tighter through the thighs and the waist line seems sort of high in the front. I tried them at home yesterday when they came in and they seemed alright, but I'll try them again over the weekend and see if I want to keep them. The real test will be a full day at work. After which, of course, I won't be able to return them.
on March 20, 2017
There is a major flaw in Levi's...Maybe it's only a problem for fellow fat guys out there, I don't know. Belt the belt loops in the front of the pants are too far apart. It could use another loop on each side of the button. They are so far apart the belt just rides up above the pants in the front. I've bought three pair of Levis all different styles in the last two years and they all had the same problem. This is my last pair. I find Lee jeans much more comfortable and durable, and always a little cheaper.
on October 24, 2016
These are supposed to be a "relaxed fit," but they feel fairly tight to me. I hate to think about what the regular fit would be like. I also got a pair of 560's ("loose fit"), and they fit much better. What's strange to me is that when I ordered the 559 jeans, I originally was sent the wrong length (they were too short) and returned them for the correct length. The strange part is that the shorter jeans fit better in the seat and thigh than the longer pair did. No idea why that's the case. But in the future I'll be sticking with the 560's. Which is a shame because I like the idea of the 559, which sits at the hips instead of the waist.
I should also say this about the many reviews about Levi's jeans getting thinner and losing quality. These reviews made me hesitant to try Levi's for some time, until other companies have stopped selling the length that I need. Now that I actually have Levi's jeans again I should say that the quality is still very high and the material is plenty thick and durable. I expect these jeans to last a long time (at least as long as any other brand).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.