Lyft Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

VINE VOICEon June 8, 2017
The denim these pants are made of is very thin. The material is probably half as thin as a pair of Levi's 550 jeans that I ordered at the same time but from a different vendor. I would not purchase these again because they do not feel like they will hold up very well over time. The one good thing is that they fit as expected. The color of the jeans is not the same as that shown in the image. The image shows a lighter color in the middle of the thighs than what the actual jeans look like.
on June 4, 2017
It's really sad what has happened to Levi's. talk about a once great iconic company with such a rich heritage that has completely lost it's way. I guess this is what happens when a bunch of Harvard MBAs who probably have never used the product are in charge. I wore only Levi's through the 80s and into the 90s. I switched at the time because I preferred the fit of Wranglers while horseback. At the time Levi's quality was still as good as ever. So for old times sake I ordered a pair of these 559s. The fit is nice, they fit normal people well unlike some of Levi's jeans which might fit well if you are ending five years in a concentration camp. But the quality of the "denim" is awful in that it is soooo lightweight as to be a joke, then there is the stitching. Very poor quality. I really do not think that these jeans will last very long. These are absolutely nothing like the Levi's of old. I'll let the emaciated hipsters wear the Levi's, I'll stick with the Wranglers. What is weird is that I also got a pair of 505 shorts off Anazon and they are made of heavier eight denim than these!
on April 3, 2017
Second time I wore them they split out the back when I sat down. Not touching anything. Not caught on anything. Just fell apart. Wondering if these weren't seconds or something. Just outside the return window

It's 3 months later and the second pair disintegrated. I think this seller sold knock offs or Levi's quality has gone to crap.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on October 6, 2014
Gonna preface this by saying I'm a pretty big fellow at 6'2" and over 300 lbs. I have been wearing 550s, but the legs are way too baggy and loose fitting so they look very sloppy.

These are much more form fitting in the thigh area, which may or may not be what you are looking for. For me that was exactly what I was looking for. I will be buying additional colors in this style and probably stick to the 559 in the future.

My only knock would be the material seems kind of thin, but I live in Louisiana so that may not necessarily be a bad thing.
on January 26, 2017
UNUSUAL FOR LEVI TO NOT FIT AS EXPECTED - BUT THEY WERE A LITTLE SMALL FOR THE PERSON I PURCHASED THEM FOR. NEVERTHELESS - HE KEPT THEM. (An incentive to drop a few of the excess pounds perhaps?) BUT - YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH ANYTHING LEVI - ESPECIALLY AT THE PRICE WHICH I PAID FOR THESE!
on December 2, 2016
runs very large around the waist, but nice jeans with lots of room in the upper thigh, well made so in the process of returning the original and getting smaller size.
on October 31, 2017
The jeans i recieved where not even levis, they were an old used pair of jeans. You could see where they had either been dry cleaned, or ironed and startched. The tags were just in the bag, not attached to the jeans. This just makes me very upset, and i will now be very cautious when i order things from amazon.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on January 1, 2018
The material allows quite a bit of stretch, so the jeans are comfortable. Unfortunately, the jeans do not snap back to their size until they're put through a wash and dry cycle. This results in laundering the jeans much more frequently than you would for typical jeans.
on January 20, 2017
After much searching, I bought these for my 6'8" husband, and they were NOT a letdown. I was hesitant to buy jeans online again, as he never wears the black Levi's I bought online (same size, but a different cut I guess.) I also wasn't sure how I'd like the color, but he occasionally wears Khakis - the Timberwolf shade suited him just fine! Luckily, the husband is happy with the fit, color, and wearability. He mentioned that the fabric feels slightly thinner than denim, but he did not feel that this was a negative quality. I am pleased with the price, consistency of fit for this cut (I ordered based on style # of the jeans he always wears), and of course the fact that he actually wears them.
on October 10, 2017
This might be the first time that an article of clothing actually fit as expected. Of course, when it's a standard brand like Levi's, I guess the sizing is pretty well-known. Wish I could say the same for a lot of other items I've ordered. Beware of sizing and product descriptions on off-brands, and be very thankful if you have Prime and its generous return policy.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.