Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 2, 2016
runs very large around the waist, but nice jeans with lots of room in the upper thigh, well made so in the process of returning the original and getting smaller size.
on January 1, 2018
The material allows quite a bit of stretch, so the jeans are comfortable. Unfortunately, the jeans do not snap back to their size until they're put through a wash and dry cycle. This results in laundering the jeans much more frequently than you would for typical jeans.
on January 20, 2017
After much searching, I bought these for my 6'8" husband, and they were NOT a letdown. I was hesitant to buy jeans online again, as he never wears the black Levi's I bought online (same size, but a different cut I guess.) I also wasn't sure how I'd like the color, but he occasionally wears Khakis - the Timberwolf shade suited him just fine! Luckily, the husband is happy with the fit, color, and wearability. He mentioned that the fabric feels slightly thinner than denim, but he did not feel that this was a negative quality. I am pleased with the price, consistency of fit for this cut (I ordered based on style # of the jeans he always wears), and of course the fact that he actually wears them.
on December 7, 2017
559 is my levi number. i may never buy another type of jean again. out of the box these fit better and felt better than some well worn jeans that I've had for years. I'm a bigger guy and finding jeans that fit perfectly in every way was impossible till I found these.
on October 10, 2017
This might be the first time that an article of clothing actually fit as expected. Of course, when it's a standard brand like Levi's, I guess the sizing is pretty well-known. Wish I could say the same for a lot of other items I've ordered. Beware of sizing and product descriptions on off-brands, and be very thankful if you have Prime and its generous return policy.
on November 30, 2013
I have three pairs of these jeans purchased from a large mall retailer from about 2-3 years ago. The fit was generous and the material is nice...not too heavy, not too thin. Just a perfect, standard denim material/weight. These, however, are paper thin and the waist seems to be about one size smaller than specified. I do like the wash/color of these. For the price I am content, but I am hesitant to ever order these again due to the thinness of the denim.
on May 12, 2017
These are now sized differently and are too small for advertised size and fit. I wear the same size in another Levi jean that is "athletic fit" and the waist on those is MUCH more comfortable and actually larger than this pair.
on August 30, 2017
I bought probably a dozen pair of Levi’s from Amazon before, never any problems until now. After I had already washed this pair of Levi's, I noticed one of the rear belt loops was completely torn off (leaving a hole in the back) and one of the pockets was a bit frayed.
on January 4, 2015
As a tall person, I'm grateful that Levi's makes the big & tall sizes that few other companies will make. BUT... I'm really fed up with the lack of any quality control on the "distressed" finish and the sizing is inconsistent between different models of the 559 pants. In my most recent order, I purchased a pair in sub-zero and in range. The distressing (aka that factory applied worn look) is terrible. On the pair of sub-zero pants, the distressing is way off centered and applied the side of the thighs. The applied distressing made it look like I soiled myself when wearing the pants. The pair of pants with the range finish, had one leg with very pronounced "whiskering", while the other leg had very little. The "whiskering" on both legs was applied at different levels. Where's the quality assurance on your products Levis? I'm wondering if these are factory seconds.

I've been wearing Levis 559 for about 10 years, but if another company would make jeans in a 34x38 in a modern style, I would stop buying these Levis. I'm fed up with all these inconsistencies.
on December 5, 2014
As is often the case with my pants lately. the manufacturer's tend to leave the legs to baggy relative to pants with thinner waist sizes. The fabric on these pants looks to be exellent I'm very happy with that. However, the size 30 legs isnt quite accurate. they fit closer to a 32 leg and the inseem seems to be a bit low. either that or the waste band is about 1-2 inches higher than I would normally like my pants so the inseem ends up riding lower thant I would like giving them a sort of hip hop rapper feel. Its not terrible, I've had much worse for pants in this size and these are comfortable and close enough to be usable but I would prefer the leg stays thinner through the thigh and especially through the calf. all in all a pretty good pant but In this day of digital equipment I'm surprised we havent progressed to being able to offer more size options to the customer. I'm sure machines can work on creating a 44x30 with a specific width of leg and inseam to waste band depth..... Manufactureres should try and remember that a lot of men have a big belly but arent necessarily tubby everywhere else in their body.

Thank you.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.