Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 30, 2015
Would not recommend at all. Read the other 1 star reviews. These jeans are 100% fake and mine arrive with belt loops ripped off, holes in the back, 4 inches too long, fake Levi patch, no Levi logo or YKK on zipper, made in Mexico on the tag, no measurements anywhere.
review imagereview imagereview image
20 people found this helpful
on April 3, 2017
Second time I wore them they split out the back when I sat down. Not touching anything. Not caught on anything. Just fell apart. Wondering if these weren't seconds or something. Just outside the return window

It's 3 months later and the second pair disintegrated. I think this seller sold knock offs or Levi's quality has gone to crap.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
8 people found this helpful
on November 30, 2017
After years of not being able to find comfortable fitting jeans, I FINALLY have found my ticket! With a very stocky build (fat butt & thick thighs), jeans have always been a challenge.

Not only are the 559's very accommodating in the seat & thighs, but the stretch fabric (Novarro & Bebop colors) is extremely comfortable and forgiving in the waist. I love these jeans!
3 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon June 8, 2017
The denim these pants are made of is very thin. The material is probably half as thin as a pair of Levi's 550 jeans that I ordered at the same time but from a different vendor. I would not purchase these again because they do not feel like they will hold up very well over time. The one good thing is that they fit as expected. The color of the jeans is not the same as that shown in the image. The image shows a lighter color in the middle of the thighs than what the actual jeans look like.
2 people found this helpful
on June 4, 2017
It's really sad what has happened to Levi's. talk about a once great iconic company with such a rich heritage that has completely lost it's way. I guess this is what happens when a bunch of Harvard MBAs who probably have never used the product are in charge. I wore only Levi's through the 80s and into the 90s. I switched at the time because I preferred the fit of Wranglers while horseback. At the time Levi's quality was still as good as ever. So for old times sake I ordered a pair of these 559s. The fit is nice, they fit normal people well unlike some of Levi's jeans which might fit well if you are ending five years in a concentration camp. But the quality of the "denim" is awful in that it is soooo lightweight as to be a joke, then there is the stitching. Very poor quality. I really do not think that these jeans will last very long. These are absolutely nothing like the Levi's of old. I'll let the emaciated hipsters wear the Levi's, I'll stick with the Wranglers. What is weird is that I also got a pair of 505 shorts off Anazon and they are made of heavier eight denim than these!
on June 12, 2017
It is so hard to find jeans that fit my son who is pushing 6'8, but barely 200 lbs. In stores, the big and tall sections don't have anything for tall and skinny guys, especially high schoolers. And if he does find something he likes, it costs three times more than average sizes. We have come to Amazon for quite awhile now to find him pants and shoes (size 18!) These jeans fit him so well. They are plenty long without being overly baggy in the waist and thighs. He really likes how comfortable they are, and how soft the denim is. Also, they were really decently priced for Levi's.
on March 20, 2017
There is a major flaw in Levi's...Maybe it's only a problem for fellow fat guys out there, I don't know. Belt the belt loops in the front of the pants are too far apart. It could use another loop on each side of the button. They are so far apart the belt just rides up above the pants in the front. I've bought three pair of Levis all different styles in the last two years and they all had the same problem. This is my last pair. I find Lee jeans much more comfortable and durable, and always a little cheaper.
on October 31, 2017
The jeans i recieved where not even levis, they were an old used pair of jeans. You could see where they had either been dry cleaned, or ironed and startched. The tags were just in the bag, not attached to the jeans. This just makes me very upset, and i will now be very cautious when i order things from amazon.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
2 people found this helpful
on December 28, 2014
My 6'9 husband now has six pairs, three of each color in 34x38 and 36x38, slim fit more fashionable right now and looser fit for weekend comfort with a belt. Really nice cut. He's a cyclist and has muscular gluts and legs and these work great.
7 people found this helpful
on September 6, 2017
I like how comfortable these are. How ever they run about 1-2 sizes to big. I ordered the size I always wear. But I guess these run big. I needed them for a event so I didn't have time to return for the right size. The right front pocket was somehow ata her to the metal rivet that is installed on the corner of the pocket. So the pocket wasn’t usable.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.