Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

VINE VOICEon June 8, 2017
The denim these pants are made of is very thin. The material is probably half as thin as a pair of Levi's 550 jeans that I ordered at the same time but from a different vendor. I would not purchase these again because they do not feel like they will hold up very well over time. The one good thing is that they fit as expected. The color of the jeans is not the same as that shown in the image. The image shows a lighter color in the middle of the thighs than what the actual jeans look like.
on June 4, 2017
It's really sad what has happened to Levi's. talk about a once great iconic company with such a rich heritage that has completely lost it's way. I guess this is what happens when a bunch of Harvard MBAs who probably have never used the product are in charge. I wore only Levi's through the 80s and into the 90s. I switched at the time because I preferred the fit of Wranglers while horseback. At the time Levi's quality was still as good as ever. So for old times sake I ordered a pair of these 559s. The fit is nice, they fit normal people well unlike some of Levi's jeans which might fit well if you are ending five years in a concentration camp. But the quality of the "denim" is awful in that it is soooo lightweight as to be a joke, then there is the stitching. Very poor quality. I really do not think that these jeans will last very long. These are absolutely nothing like the Levi's of old. I'll let the emaciated hipsters wear the Levi's, I'll stick with the Wranglers. What is weird is that I also got a pair of 505 shorts off Anazon and they are made of heavier eight denim than these!
on September 6, 2017
I like how comfortable these are. How ever they run about 1-2 sizes to big. I ordered the size I always wear. But I guess these run big. I needed them for a event so I didn't have time to return for the right size. The right front pocket was somehow ata her to the metal rivet that is installed on the corner of the pocket. So the pocket wasn’t usable.
on April 3, 2017
Second time I wore them they split out the back when I sat down. Not touching anything. Not caught on anything. Just fell apart. Wondering if these weren't seconds or something. Just outside the return window

It's 3 months later and the second pair disintegrated. I think this seller sold knock offs or Levi's quality has gone to crap.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on October 6, 2014
Gonna preface this by saying I'm a pretty big fellow at 6'2" and over 300 lbs. I have been wearing 550s, but the legs are way too baggy and loose fitting so they look very sloppy.

These are much more form fitting in the thigh area, which may or may not be what you are looking for. For me that was exactly what I was looking for. I will be buying additional colors in this style and probably stick to the 559 in the future.

My only knock would be the material seems kind of thin, but I live in Louisiana so that may not necessarily be a bad thing.
on January 26, 2017
UNUSUAL FOR LEVI TO NOT FIT AS EXPECTED - BUT THEY WERE A LITTLE SMALL FOR THE PERSON I PURCHASED THEM FOR. NEVERTHELESS - HE KEPT THEM. (An incentive to drop a few of the excess pounds perhaps?) BUT - YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH ANYTHING LEVI - ESPECIALLY AT THE PRICE WHICH I PAID FOR THESE!
on December 7, 2017
559 is my levi number. i may never buy another type of jean again. out of the box these fit better and felt better than some well worn jeans that I've had for years. I'm a bigger guy and finding jeans that fit perfectly in every way was impossible till I found these.
on December 2, 2016
runs very large around the waist, but nice jeans with lots of room in the upper thigh, well made so in the process of returning the original and getting smaller size.
on October 31, 2017
The jeans i recieved where not even levis, they were an old used pair of jeans. You could see where they had either been dry cleaned, or ironed and startched. The tags were just in the bag, not attached to the jeans. This just makes me very upset, and i will now be very cautious when i order things from amazon.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on January 1, 2018
The material allows quite a bit of stretch, so the jeans are comfortable. Unfortunately, the jeans do not snap back to their size until they're put through a wash and dry cycle. This results in laundering the jeans much more frequently than you would for typical jeans.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.