Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 433 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 475 reviews
on May 9, 2017
I bought 2 this belt back in 2015 and wear it all the time.
I have to say the quality is so good and belt is so soft makes feel so comfortable.
I like it
on November 7, 2014
Great quality belt at a normal price. Not a bargain, but a decent price that is reflected by the quality.
Not sure where those negative reviews come from saying this belt was only leather on the outside and glued over synthetic material. Thus belt is made of a single piece of leather. Perhaps there are multiple sellers some of which are selling fakes?
on July 20, 2017
high quality leather, looks great with jeans or khakis.
on November 19, 2016
A really nice looking belt. The medal parts look much nicer than I would have expected at this price point. The brown of the leather has a bit of red in it which I really like. As a casual to semi-formal belt, I can highly recommend it. The 36" belt should fit 34"-38" waists. (If you are a 38"-40" waist, I would avoid the 36" version of this belt.)
on June 15, 2016
My husband absolutely loved the quality of this belt. We usually purchase from Dillards, but he has been loosing weight, so we purchased this less expensive belt for the transition. He enjoyed it so much that we just purchased another one 2 sizes down!
on September 21, 2016
Nope! Not real leather, color faded, started falling apart with one use
on April 14, 2017
everything ok
on April 25, 2017
MUY BUENO
on May 12, 2017
good
on March 6, 2017
I like it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.