Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services movienight movienight movienight  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Price:$11.46 - $19.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-10 of 424 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 464 reviews
on December 10, 2010
I received this belt thinking it was a leather belt, as the picture seems to show. However, when I received it, it appeared to be a veneer of leather with a plastic/something backing. It certainly was not like the picture except on the face of the belt. I am pretty disappointed that everyone is playing games with quality as it would seem you must now look for something that says all leather, or 100% leather. :(

Not recommended.
33 comments| 161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2015
First time I wear it some tiny cracks appeared on the lateral side of the belt.
review image review image
on January 11, 2014
It doesn't looks like leather, and it's too small... I bought a 36 and fits like a 32... I'm really dissapointed with this belt...
on December 16, 2015
It is not the color I expected (please refer to photos). It is almost like cherry color, kind of red. The material is not as nice as a 100% leather belt. I returned it.
review image review image
on June 11, 2013
Belt is made of pressed leather. On a belt is written that it is made of genuine leather, but it's not true. The leather was recovered from sawdust leather. I think the price of the belt is very overpriced. This strap is not worthy of the brand Levis.
on November 14, 2010
I like how it looks. Color is very nice and suits well.
But leather quality is not as good as I expected on edges. This is not my first Levi's belt as I always prefer to have 1 or 2 Levi's belts for my Levi's jeans and corduroy. I have noticed, that beveled edges got peeled off, where I buckle. Slightly, but that never happened with my other Levi's belts.
on October 19, 2015
The bruce bad condition, leather cracked. May be stock for longtine.
I bought 3, and get 1 like this. How to make discount? Claim
review image review image review image
on June 22, 2015
Awful... I bought this belt based on customer reviews... I mean, 300 reviews at 4.0 stars make sense... not sure what kind of material this is but as someone mentioned in a comment, after wearing the belt a couple of times it stated to peel off. I'm glad for Amazon return policy for this is going back... Levi is a good brand but what is this???!!!
on December 5, 2016
As soon as my husband tried it on it appeared to start to peel right where it buckled....real sad for that sort on money - actually I will try to get mine back....poor quality for a Levi brand....It was Christmas Gift for my brother...
on November 19, 2016
A really nice looking belt. The medal parts look much nicer than I would have expected at this price point. The brown of the leather has a bit of red in it which I really like. As a casual to semi-formal belt, I can highly recommend it. The 36" belt should fit 34"-38" waists. (If you are a 38"-40" waist, I would avoid the 36" version of this belt.)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.