Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Price:$16.99 - $19.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-10 of 428 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 469 reviews
on December 10, 2010
I received this belt thinking it was a leather belt, as the picture seems to show. However, when I received it, it appeared to be a veneer of leather with a plastic/something backing. It certainly was not like the picture except on the face of the belt. I am pretty disappointed that everyone is playing games with quality as it would seem you must now look for something that says all leather, or 100% leather. :(

Not recommended.
33 comments| 162 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 14, 2010
I like how it looks. Color is very nice and suits well.
But leather quality is not as good as I expected on edges. This is not my first Levi's belt as I always prefer to have 1 or 2 Levi's belts for my Levi's jeans and corduroy. I have noticed, that beveled edges got peeled off, where I buckle. Slightly, but that never happened with my other Levi's belts.
on August 14, 2015
First time I wear it some tiny cracks appeared on the lateral side of the belt.
review image review image
on December 16, 2015
It is not the color I expected (please refer to photos). It is almost like cherry color, kind of red. The material is not as nice as a 100% leather belt. I returned it.
review image review image
on June 11, 2013
Belt is made of pressed leather. On a belt is written that it is made of genuine leather, but it's not true. The leather was recovered from sawdust leather. I think the price of the belt is very overpriced. This strap is not worthy of the brand Levis.
on March 29, 2017
This belt is made with cheap leather, consistent with the price. It probably won't last. I was hoping for better quality because of the Levi's name, but the price says it all.
on March 24, 2016
Like the belt didn't realize how much black was on the sides but still good
on April 14, 2017
everything ok
on April 25, 2017
MUY BUENO
on March 6, 2017
I like it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.