Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 22, 2017
Belt seemed great at first.
But in just a few weeks use (and not everyday) the leather color scraped off.
I think this happened because of a rough edge on the bottom of the bar/clamp the belt slides under resulting in the thin colored surface of the belt scraping off there. See the photo I attached

Thankfully this was relatively soon after purchase and Amazon accepted a return of the product. Thank you Amazon.
review image
on May 25, 2017
I bought my belt about 3 months ago. Up to that point it was OK, it did it's job no complaints. The buckle just broke on me today. The solder where the outside connects just sprung. I know I put a bit of pressure on it I pulled the belt tight. I didn't put that much pressure on it, just enough to keep my pants up and the buckle broke. 3 months isn't long enough for anything other than 1 star.
on August 14, 2017
This is my sixth belt from Amazon
2 spell so badly of mold you can't stand to in the room, one 8 inches smaller than advertised, one so JUST fits and is so soft it just stretched out the holes, one was great nut the staining was irregular to the point of no drain for 6 inches every 6 inches
This is a proper belt. Sized as advertised, well made, sewn to support sides and thick enough to hold up...
on January 24, 2016
Great belt. No complaint with looks, construction, etc.. I was surprised to find the belt was much larger than expected. I added two holes and it was still too big. One day I noticed the belt is stamped "50". I ordered a "46". I still had the package and plastic tag that came on the belt. It said "46". So, I guess the sizes run correctly. I just got a mislabeled belt.
I would love a 46 and might order one when I'm a little less annoyed. It's a shame I put holes in it before I figured out the problem...
This would probably be 5-stars if the size had been correct.
on December 9, 2016
I ordered this for my husband when his belt broke. It is very nice quality, and durable. I like it is reversible. He has been using it for a while now and still has no issues with it. I will order again when needed. Until then just gonna keep using this fabulous product everyday!
on June 15, 2017
Work great .Re-versable. Heavy duty.It is wider than I thought it would be however not a problem.
Shipment on time.No problems with the shipping.
on May 30, 2017
The belt is not that old and it seems to be tearing and scuffing from my cell phone belt holster. It was supposed to be heavy duty.
Guess not.
on June 15, 2017
I am 6'1" 280lbs and have used this belt a minimum of 5 days a week for over two years! No issues with leather or buckle. This past month a little wear on the leather where I use the same belt whole so I bought another one. I look forward to another 2-21/2 years of use. Good belt!
on January 16, 2016
I really like the belt. It is strong and easy to buckle and unbuckle. I recently lost a lot of weight and 12 inches off of my belt size. I had been using an old belt that had a lot of new holes drilled in it. Since I expect to loose a lot more weight, I know I will be drilling a lot of new wholes in this new belt as I get smaller. This belt is sturdy enough to handle drilling new wholes as I loose more inches.
on November 25, 2017
This is the second of these I have purchased. The first broke after about 6 months. The screws/rivets holding the buckle to the belt failed. I liked the belt and function, so tried again, assuming the first belt’s failure was a fluke. Sadly, exact same problem, this time within 3 months. Too late to return. Ridiculous.