Shop now Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Camila Cabello All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl

on May 25, 2017
I bought my belt about 3 months ago. Up to that point it was OK, it did it's job no complaints. The buckle just broke on me today. The solder where the outside connects just sprung. I know I put a bit of pressure on it I pulled the belt tight. I didn't put that much pressure on it, just enough to keep my pants up and the buckle broke. 3 months isn't long enough for anything other than 1 star.
on August 14, 2017
This is my sixth belt from Amazon
2 spell so badly of mold you can't stand to in the room, one 8 inches smaller than advertised, one so JUST fits and is so soft it just stretched out the holes, one was great nut the staining was irregular to the point of no drain for 6 inches every 6 inches
This is a proper belt. Sized as advertised, well made, sewn to support sides and thick enough to hold up...
on January 24, 2016
Great belt. No complaint with looks, construction, etc.. I was surprised to find the belt was much larger than expected. I added two holes and it was still too big. One day I noticed the belt is stamped "50". I ordered a "46". I still had the package and plastic tag that came on the belt. It said "46". So, I guess the sizes run correctly. I just got a mislabeled belt.
I would love a 46 and might order one when I'm a little less annoyed. It's a shame I put holes in it before I figured out the problem...
This would probably be 5-stars if the size had been correct.
on December 9, 2016
I ordered this for my husband when his belt broke. It is very nice quality, and durable. I like it is reversible. He has been using it for a while now and still has no issues with it. I will order again when needed. Until then just gonna keep using this fabulous product everyday!
on December 28, 2017
I ordered this belt as a gift for my husband. He loves it and it fits him great. The belt is great quality and love that it's reversible. The ease of turning the buckle makes it very easy to change the colors.
on June 15, 2017
Work great .Re-versable. Heavy duty.It is wider than I thought it would be however not a problem.
Shipment on time.No problems with the shipping.
on May 30, 2017
The belt is not that old and it seems to be tearing and scuffing from my cell phone belt holster. It was supposed to be heavy duty.
Guess not.
on June 15, 2017
I am 6'1" 280lbs and have used this belt a minimum of 5 days a week for over two years! No issues with leather or buckle. This past month a little wear on the leather where I use the same belt whole so I bought another one. I look forward to another 2-21/2 years of use. Good belt!
on January 16, 2016
I really like the belt. It is strong and easy to buckle and unbuckle. I recently lost a lot of weight and 12 inches off of my belt size. I had been using an old belt that had a lot of new holes drilled in it. Since I expect to loose a lot more weight, I know I will be drilling a lot of new wholes in this new belt as I get smaller. This belt is sturdy enough to handle drilling new wholes as I loose more inches.
on November 25, 2017
This is the second of these I have purchased. The first broke after about 6 months. The screws/rivets holding the buckle to the belt failed. I liked the belt and function, so tried again, assuming the first belt’s failure was a fluke. Sadly, exact same problem, this time within 3 months. Too late to return. Ridiculous.