Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 7, 2013
The belt is very well made and fits perfectly. The only negative comment I have is the buckle is Very heavy. Apparently Levis thought you would remove the belt and swing it around in a bar fight. It certainly could cave someone's head in .
on November 11, 2010
I had the same problem with the belt that another customer (Darin Wolfe) had. The buckle separated from the belt and the belt is unusable. This happened within 4 months of purchase.

Don't purchase this belt.

Amazon is going to refund my money and I am going to purchase another belt from another manufacturer. Thank you Amazon.

Bob Mc
47 people found this helpful
on April 7, 2011
I bought this belt recently, as with other folks, the buckle has separated from the belt, as the swivel pin has broken. Don't buy this belt. It is poorly made.
23 people found this helpful
on July 26, 2013
The belt is well made and sturdy. It looks good on both sides and is an easy transition from black to brown.
on August 28, 2013
I will be returning this belt for two issues First, I followed the sizing directions that you should order one size larger than your pant size. The belt I received was labeled as the size I ordered. When I tried on the belt, it was way too big. Even using the smallest buckle hole, my pants slid down. This was a big ego boost, since the belt indicated that I had lost 4" off my waist. Secondly, the description does not state that you cannot change the buckle using snaps...the buckle is permanently attached to the belt. The quality of the belt is fine. Be aware of size issue.
6 people found this helpful
on March 23, 2016
Bought this belt at another merchant. It came with the problem others describe with the buckle separated.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question