Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Price:$20.57 - $22.50+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-10 of 475 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 496 reviews
on August 3, 2015
When wearing the black side out, the brown "leather" on the inside gets damaged by the buckle...........
review image
VINE VOICEon November 8, 2014
I have belts from Levi Strauss that are ten years old. These belts were solid leather with construction so rugged, you could use them as cargo straps in an aerial lift. They also looked good and wore very well. This belt is not in that category and is more in line with the loss of quality I have experienced over the years with Docker's products in general.

This belt is constructed with what I term light construction. It is not solid leather and not heavy at all (I compared to Levi's belts I have had for 10 years). There is a thin leather covering over the belt. I suspect the material under the leather covering is similar to other belts that I have had that fray. The belt is sized just a little small compared to others I have tried. The buckle is constructed very well however and the fact it is reversible makes it suitable for travel.

Under normal use, I predict this belt will last about 18 months, just like my other recent Levi purchase. Seriously dissapointed in the degradation of the brand over the years.
on April 25, 2010
This belt is really a nice belt. the leather is nice, looks good. However, it is reversible because the buckle pulls out away from the part that clamps to the belt via a spring held wire, then it flips around - allowing you to wear the belt in reverse and still buckle correctly. the wire is fastened to the buckle part via a friction fit cylinder that may or may not hold multiple reverses. after about 5 weeks, I went to take the belt off and the friction fit, no longer held and popped out. I have hammered it back in numerous times, but it will not hold for longer than about 5 minutes. I am going to use metal epoxy to glue it in, which may eliminate the reversible feature (not that I planned on using it that much anyway) -

long story short, i can't really reccomend this belt until they find a different way of attaching the buckle, that is more secure.
33 comments| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2015
Levi's Men's Big And Tall Brown To Black Reversible Belt,Brown/Black,48

At one time, growing up, Levi's or Levi Strauss was a name to look up to. I had a lot of faith in their clothing.
I purchased this belt back in April of this year for my fiance' for the name Levi once meant to many people.
A nice reversible belt to compliment any attire, easily switching from brown to black via a swivel buckle.
But apparently like anything else, a brand name doesn't mean diddly anymore. Levi jeans, shirts, and jackets years ago, well I know some people who still own a pair of jeans or a jacket from the 70's and 80's.
But now. The swivel and the leather, there should have been a better way to attach the two. Using a couple of rivet like pins to hold it together and the leather eventually rips away from the swivel buckle.
What else can I say? You take the product and the jobs away from those who made name brand items with pride, and go with a cheaper labor force, I guess I don't respect Levi's as much as I did 40 years ago.
on January 24, 2016
Great belt. No complaint with looks, construction, etc.. I was surprised to find the belt was much larger than expected. I added two holes and it was still too big. One day I noticed the belt is stamped "50". I ordered a "46". I still had the package and plastic tag that came on the belt. It said "46". So, I guess the sizes run correctly. I just got a mislabeled belt.
I would love a 46 and might order one when I'm a little less annoyed. It's a shame I put holes in it before I figured out the problem...
This would probably be 5-stars if the size had been correct.
on October 13, 2016
This belt lists itself as 100% leather, but that's simply not true. Normal wear of the belt damages the inside and reveals that the leather is simply a thin coating. The belt isn't solid leather. I didn't do anything unusual with the belt either to severely damage the inside (making this very quickly a not-reversible belt).
The belt also stretches until it's not usable. I'm a big guy and after awhile, the belt is useless in helping to hold up my pants. I'd not recommend this at all.
review image
on December 9, 2016
I ordered this for my husband when his belt broke. It is very nice quality, and durable. I like it is reversible. He has been using it for a while now and still has no issues with it. I will order again when needed. Until then just gonna keep using this fabulous product everyday!
on January 16, 2016
I really like the belt. It is strong and easy to buckle and unbuckle. I recently lost a lot of weight and 12 inches off of my belt size. I had been using an old belt that had a lot of new holes drilled in it. Since I expect to loose a lot more weight, I know I will be drilling a lot of new wholes in this new belt as I get smaller. This belt is sturdy enough to handle drilling new wholes as I loose more inches.
on November 4, 2015
I have’t had this belt long enough (only a few days) to give a decent review, but it seems just fine. The buckle is held on by 2 little screws. I think I would have preferred a belt like those with the leather looped and sewn around the buckle. Many years ago I had a belt with two screws that eventually broke through the leather. I was able to trim the broken part away and then put the screw further back. You need a very tine screwdriver (like those used on glasses) to do that. This is a wider, heavier belt and is much stronger. At first I worried that it would fit through the p[ant loops, but my worry was unfounded.
on August 24, 2014
I own several versions and widths of this same belt. And have even modified the length of a couple as my waist line has gone up and down. For those that have expressed concern about the durability and security of the buckle attachment - this wide belt is my gear belt that I use to support the camera clips for my expensive video camera. Do I trust it - Absolutely. Do I inspect it often for signs of deterioration - You Bet!!! A little common sense goes a long way!!!