Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 483 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 505 reviews
on August 3, 2015
When wearing the black side out, the brown "leather" on the inside gets damaged by the buckle...........
VINE VOICEon November 8, 2014
I have belts from Levi Strauss that are ten years old. These belts were solid leather with construction so rugged, you could use them as cargo straps in an aerial lift. They also looked good and wore very well. This belt is not in that category and is more in line with the loss of quality I have experienced over the years with Docker's products in general.

This belt is constructed with what I term light construction. It is not solid leather and not heavy at all (I compared to Levi's belts I have had for 10 years). There is a thin leather covering over the belt. I suspect the material under the leather covering is similar to other belts that I have had that fray. The belt is sized just a little small compared to others I have tried. The buckle is constructed very well however and the fact it is reversible makes it suitable for travel.

Under normal use, I predict this belt will last about 18 months, just like my other recent Levi purchase. Seriously dissapointed in the degradation of the brand over the years.
on October 13, 2016
This belt lists itself as 100% leather, but that's simply not true. Normal wear of the belt damages the inside and reveals that the leather is simply a thin coating. The belt isn't solid leather. I didn't do anything unusual with the belt either to severely damage the inside (making this very quickly a not-reversible belt).
The belt also stretches until it's not usable. I'm a big guy and after awhile, the belt is useless in helping to hold up my pants. I'd not recommend this at all.
on December 7, 2015
Levi's Men's Big And Tall Brown To Black Reversible Belt,Brown/Black,48

At one time, growing up, Levi's or Levi Strauss was a name to look up to. I had a lot of faith in their clothing.
I purchased this belt back in April of this year for my fiance' for the name Levi once meant to many people.
A nice reversible belt to compliment any attire, easily switching from brown to black via a swivel buckle.
But apparently like anything else, a brand name doesn't mean diddly anymore. Levi jeans, shirts, and jackets years ago, well I know some people who still own a pair of jeans or a jacket from the 70's and 80's.
But now. The swivel and the leather, there should have been a better way to attach the two. Using a couple of rivet like pins to hold it together and the leather eventually rips away from the swivel buckle.
What else can I say? You take the product and the jobs away from those who made name brand items with pride, and go with a cheaper labor force, I guess I don't respect Levi's as much as I did 40 years ago.
on April 25, 2010
This belt is really a nice belt. the leather is nice, looks good. However, it is reversible because the buckle pulls out away from the part that clamps to the belt via a spring held wire, then it flips around - allowing you to wear the belt in reverse and still buckle correctly. the wire is fastened to the buckle part via a friction fit cylinder that may or may not hold multiple reverses. after about 5 weeks, I went to take the belt off and the friction fit, no longer held and popped out. I have hammered it back in numerous times, but it will not hold for longer than about 5 minutes. I am going to use metal epoxy to glue it in, which may eliminate the reversible feature (not that I planned on using it that much anyway) -

long story short, i can't really reccomend this belt until they find a different way of attaching the buckle, that is more secure.
on January 22, 2017
Belt seemed great at first.
But in just a few weeks use (and not everyday) the leather color scraped off.
I think this happened because of a rough edge on the bottom of the bar/clamp the belt slides under resulting in the thin colored surface of the belt scraping off there. See the photo I attached

Thankfully this was relatively soon after purchase and Amazon accepted a return of the product. Thank you Amazon.
on May 25, 2017
I bought my belt about 3 months ago. Up to that point it was OK, it did it's job no complaints. The buckle just broke on me today. The solder where the outside connects just sprung. I know I put a bit of pressure on it I pulled the belt tight. I didn't put that much pressure on it, just enough to keep my pants up and the buckle broke. 3 months isn't long enough for anything other than 1 star.
on January 24, 2016
Great belt. No complaint with looks, construction, etc.. I was surprised to find the belt was much larger than expected. I added two holes and it was still too big. One day I noticed the belt is stamped "50". I ordered a "46". I still had the package and plastic tag that came on the belt. It said "46". So, I guess the sizes run correctly. I just got a mislabeled belt.
I would love a 46 and might order one when I'm a little less annoyed. It's a shame I put holes in it before I figured out the problem...
This would probably be 5-stars if the size had been correct.
on December 9, 2016
I ordered this for my husband when his belt broke. It is very nice quality, and durable. I like it is reversible. He has been using it for a while now and still has no issues with it. I will order again when needed. Until then just gonna keep using this fabulous product everyday!
on June 15, 2017
Work great .Re-versable. Heavy duty.It is wider than I thought it would be however not a problem.
Shipment on time.No problems with the shipping.