Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

VINE VOICEon November 8, 2014
I have belts from Levi Strauss that are ten years old. These belts were solid leather with construction so rugged, you could use them as cargo straps in an aerial lift. They also looked good and wore very well. This belt is not in that category and is more in line with the loss of quality I have experienced over the years with Docker's products in general.

This belt is constructed with what I term light construction. It is not solid leather and not heavy at all (I compared to Levi's belts I have had for 10 years). There is a thin leather covering over the belt. I suspect the material under the leather covering is similar to other belts that I have had that fray. The belt is sized just a little small compared to others I have tried. The buckle is constructed very well however and the fact it is reversible makes it suitable for travel.

Under normal use, I predict this belt will last about 18 months, just like my other recent Levi purchase. Seriously dissapointed in the degradation of the brand over the years.
on August 3, 2015
When wearing the black side out, the brown "leather" on the inside gets damaged by the buckle...........
review image
22 comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 13, 2016
This belt lists itself as 100% leather, but that's simply not true. Normal wear of the belt damages the inside and reveals that the leather is simply a thin coating. The belt isn't solid leather. I didn't do anything unusual with the belt either to severely damage the inside (making this very quickly a not-reversible belt).
The belt also stretches until it's not usable. I'm a big guy and after awhile, the belt is useless in helping to hold up my pants. I'd not recommend this at all.
review image
on May 25, 2017
I bought my belt about 3 months ago. Up to that point it was OK, it did it's job no complaints. The buckle just broke on me today. The solder where the outside connects just sprung. I know I put a bit of pressure on it I pulled the belt tight. I didn't put that much pressure on it, just enough to keep my pants up and the buckle broke. 3 months isn't long enough for anything other than 1 star.
on August 14, 2017
This is my sixth belt from Amazon
2 spell so badly of mold you can't stand to in the room, one 8 inches smaller than advertised, one so JUST fits and is so soft it just stretched out the holes, one was great nut the staining was irregular to the point of no drain for 6 inches every 6 inches
This is a proper belt. Sized as advertised, well made, sewn to support sides and thick enough to hold up...
on January 24, 2016
Great belt. No complaint with looks, construction, etc.. I was surprised to find the belt was much larger than expected. I added two holes and it was still too big. One day I noticed the belt is stamped "50". I ordered a "46". I still had the package and plastic tag that came on the belt. It said "46". So, I guess the sizes run correctly. I just got a mislabeled belt.
I would love a 46 and might order one when I'm a little less annoyed. It's a shame I put holes in it before I figured out the problem...
This would probably be 5-stars if the size had been correct.
on December 9, 2016
I ordered this for my husband when his belt broke. It is very nice quality, and durable. I like it is reversible. He has been using it for a while now and still has no issues with it. I will order again when needed. Until then just gonna keep using this fabulous product everyday!
on July 30, 2016
first belt order the "pleather" scared after the first couple use. i did not appreciate this so i returned it and received a new belt. the new belt has been going strong for over several weeks with no scaring. its a nice thick, wide belt that holds up jeans and slacks very well.
on January 29, 2018
I bought this belt back in August of 2017...I have only had the belt for 4 months. One of the screws in the belt buckle that attaches the leather unscrewed itself and scratched the hell out of the brown side of that belt...that happened about 2 months ago...Okay i said this will only be a black belt from now on...So I re-tightened the screw and all was good for another 2 months until the screw fell out and is lost...no more belt...
on January 9, 2015
So far so good. I've had it about 6 months and it's "holding up" well. I was worried about the joint at the buckle breaking, but so far it's beat my expectations. In the constant battle between my gut and gravity, it's winning the battle to hold up my pants. Plus it reverses color fashionably to match my workboot choice for the day.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.