Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,223 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,299 reviews
on April 23, 2013
This is my second pair, now in green. I love these, everything from the fit to the pockets in pockets. Very soft twill -- very comfortable. At least for me, these fit true to size and my second pair fit exactly like the first. Love the cell phone pocket, and now I always know where the phone is. On my older cargo pants the phone kept moving around in my pocket and banging my knee -- not anymore.

Sometimes it's hard to tell colors on your computer, so I'll tell you this green is definitely a military OD green.

I especially like the taper of the pants. Some cargo pants are straight leg and look more like work pants. These have a nice taper that looks smart on casual Friday or even on a date. They ride pretty much on your hip, not too low but could be just a bit higher for this 65 year old who's not a svelte as he used to be. That said, if I didn't like the fit I wouldn't have ordered a second pair. Still, when adding logs to the fire at my girlfriend's house she has commented on my plumber's crack.

Update 5/19/13: I'd reach in my pocket to get some change, and getting everything out was difficult and time consuming as some of my change would go into one pocket and the rest would drop into that secondary pocket. I'm not sure what the purpose of those secondary pockets are, so I cut them away with a scissors (took five minutes) and all is well now. I still love these pants and they're even better now that I've "improved" them.
55 comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2014
Pants run a bit large so I followed the advise of another reviewer and ordered a size smaller. I am usually a 34 waist, however, these pants run a tad larger, that being said a 33 waist fit just right with a little room. I normally do not like the relaxed fit, but these pants don not have the baggy loose look and fit great around the waist and thighs, material is soft and comfortable and tapered at the bottom. I just ordered another pair in black, hope this helps others who are looking at these pants.
on May 15, 2015
I'm 6' 1" 210lbs with an athletic build. I gave this 4 starts instead of 5 only because they seemed a little tight in the thighs, but that may be because I have thighs like tree trunks! I noticed that once I wore them a few hours they "stretched" a bit and were more comfortable. I would definitely buy these again however.
on December 25, 2014
My husband is a Levi wearing type a guy. He was liking his pants like a levi kinda guy.
review image
on July 30, 2014
the right hand pocket has a divider, not sure of the purpose but my keys tend to hide on one side or the other. the right cargo pocket has a small divided pocket, almost like a magazine holder or maybe for pens or other longer taller items.the left side pockets are standard. the flaps are buttoned and stay closed pretty well. the main pockets seemed rather shallow but in use nothing has fallen out and I do have to stick my hand in to get my keys or coins out. I've become partial to cargo pockets to carry stuff for walking the dog - treats, bags, etc. The pants have nice stitching and appear to be reinforced in all the right places.

I check different colors to see what the price differences are so I tend to buy the colors that are least expensive... I don't really worry about color coordinating but the harvest gold is more like light brown. I'm looking to get more and with Levi's I can count on the sizing being fairly standard.
on May 5, 2017
These are just like the shorts I've worn for years. So glad I ordered these pants. I love the fabric, soft and durable. I like the buttons instead I'd the Velcro for the pockets. I love the inner pocket to hold the cell phone in.
on October 30, 2014
pant is in good quality by this price, very soft and comfortable.
but not a good purchase experience, i do not think amaon doing a good job on this pant size.
i wear 32, before purchase, i checked many reviews of this pant,
76% of customers say this fits as expected. but there is one customer said should orde 2 size smaller.
i choose most of customer's suggestion, take the size 32, but when i got them, it is really like have 34~35. too much large
i am a oversea buyer, so there is no way for me return the pants now, very bad.
i not sure if there were 2 version? i have bad luck got the wrong size. any way, not happy with this purchase.
wish my review will help some other customers.
on September 10, 2014
I bought these and a pair of Carthart cargo pants. Between the two, the Levis pair came out on top as far as comfort and overall fit/look. The only area carthart had the advantage was in ruggedness. The carthart pants seem more robustly put together. Also the carthhart pants have snap buttons which keep the side pockets shut, which is good of you want to keep items on the pockets while riding a motorcycle. The Levis also have a button
(carthart has 2) to keep pockets closed; but it isn't the snap type and seems like it eventually will fall of. So if you will be mostly wearing around the office, go with these Levi pants. But if you will be mixing in some labor or outdoor activities, carthart may be better option.
on October 7, 2014
These cargos are absolutely great. I have been searching all over for the perfect pair, and found it right here. Personally, I think they look much better in person than they do in the image. The pockets are also really nice. The pockets on the thighs have another mini pockets inside it which I find very useful. The pants however do run a bit too large for me, but I guess I can't complain since I'm a girl, I knew they wouldn't fit perfect at the waist. But I don't mind it- that's what belts are for. Though since I can fit okay into a 30x32 in male, I would think that I would have fit perfectly into a 28x32
on August 24, 2016
I used this pants for work as my daily pair. I washed them daily and they never lost any discoloration. They were really comfortable and made of great material !

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.