Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on December 23, 2013
Very good fit, very comfortable and that alone keeps me coming back because the denim weight does not seem to be as heavy as in 2006.
No longer is the blue dye as dark, nor is there the iron stiffness which needed a "breaking in" period, like in 1980.
No longer is it easy to read the size tag.
No longer sewn inside the waist is the label which says, "Comfort fit", there is however several tags in various languages and alphabets.
There is one pocket liner in light blue which is stamped with a short history of Levi's as if the past somehow makes a quality item today along with the message proclaiming, "Quality never goes out of style".
That said, it would seem the changes metioned do not mean a quality variance to the Levi company. All in all, they are about as good or better dungarees (Jeans) as you are likely to find anywhere.
on January 10, 2018
These were the quality that is expected of the great Levi's Brand and they are a truly great value for the money. Thease Jeans are comfortable, look great, and come is sizes that I could just not find in any store or with other brands.
on April 6, 2017
My husband's go to jeans! He's a big guy and loves these jeans. He says they are in between a loose fit and relaxed fit. They are good quality thick denim. Wash and dry well. Did I mention he loves them?
on May 30, 2014
These are the only pants my husband wears. We decided to try ordering them off Amazon instead of buying them in the store. When we ordered these pants almost a year ago the pants fit exactly as expected. However, nowhere on the actual pants does it say the size of jeans it is. There is a tag on the inside that uses foreign measurements, so I guess they were made for another country.

We were happy with the fit and quality of our last purchase and viewed our purchase history so we could reorder the exact same pair of jeans. When they arrived, the waist was about 2 sizes too big, and the length was about 2 sizes too small. They were labeled the same, but they were NOT the same size jean. I guess we'll have to order our 560 Levis from another source or buy them from a physical store.
on August 15, 2016
I ordered two pair, to replace a previous pair, which had somehow ripped, at multiple spots, near both ankles, on both legs (not sure how, since it was not the normal wear location). I ordered the exact same fit, and size, yet I found the new pairs to be a bit tight, around the waist, compared to the my other pairs. I'm not sure if Levi's changed their measurement process, but these were on the border of returning. In the end, I'm just hoping they stretch out a bit, as I wear them in. Next time, I may step the size up a bit (or lose weight)
on August 20, 2017
I love Levi's, however comfort fit IS NOT the same as relaxed fit. I am not overly happy with this pair of jeans only because I wanted relaxed fit. Overall they are wearable but the legs are just to tight for me.
on August 2, 2017
My 19 yr 3 old son has an athletic body type 6'2" 240 DE & OL. He has a very hard time finding jeans that fit and many failed attempts even with the athletic jeans. I took a chance with ordering the 560 it was an awesome fit, able to squat and sit down with no issues, length was good. I will be ordering more for college.
on October 23, 2017
These are the only jeans that fit me perfectly! I have a big middle, but no butt. Most other jeans are too baggy and long.
on June 6, 2017
First time buying these jeans on here it was a pretty fast delivery I will order again when I need more
on November 14, 2017
Bought these because they are same size and brand as what I've been wearing. Happy with them.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.