Industrial Deals HPC Holiday Gift Picks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 22, 2015
I have worn these for many years. like the looser fit and solid black color. Durability seems to be less with the newer produced jeans. Fabric feels lighter and seems to wear faster than what I have seen in the past. Has advertising printing on the white inner left pocket. That was not there in the past. Time will tell on durability but not really satisfied at the moment.
on March 18, 2017
Belt Loops need to be placed properly during manufacturing process. They are currently not being made with the careful attention as "way back". The material is getting thinner and less durable. However, overall they are still pretty good jeans.
on May 23, 2011
My husband has worn Levi's 560s for years. He's "big & tall" and these are jeans that I can count on to be long enough, comfortable, and affordable. They've always been long-wearing, too.

This last pair we ordered, however, are NOT the same old 560s! The cut is the same, the price is the same, but the fabric is easily only HALF the weight the traditional denim Levi has used for these jeans! They fit, and they look nice - but it will be interesting to see how long they last....
22 comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 10, 2017
We tried several other brands before trying this one. This is the one we are keeping. They fit well, seem well made and are very comfortable. The weight of the fabric is heavier than the others we tried. We will see how they hold up but so far we are giving these a 5 for sure.
on December 23, 2013
Very good fit, very comfortable and that alone keeps me coming back because the denim weight does not seem to be as heavy as in 2006.
No longer is the blue dye as dark, nor is there the iron stiffness which needed a "breaking in" period, like in 1980.
No longer is it easy to read the size tag.
No longer sewn inside the waist is the label which says, "Comfort fit", there is however several tags in various languages and alphabets.
There is one pocket liner in light blue which is stamped with a short history of Levi's as if the past somehow makes a quality item today along with the message proclaiming, "Quality never goes out of style".
That said, it would seem the changes metioned do not mean a quality variance to the Levi company. All in all, they are about as good or better dungarees (Jeans) as you are likely to find anywhere.
on April 6, 2017
My husband's go to jeans! He's a big guy and loves these jeans. He says they are in between a loose fit and relaxed fit. They are good quality thick denim. Wash and dry well. Did I mention he loves them?
on May 30, 2014
These are the only pants my husband wears. We decided to try ordering them off Amazon instead of buying them in the store. When we ordered these pants almost a year ago the pants fit exactly as expected. However, nowhere on the actual pants does it say the size of jeans it is. There is a tag on the inside that uses foreign measurements, so I guess they were made for another country.

We were happy with the fit and quality of our last purchase and viewed our purchase history so we could reorder the exact same pair of jeans. When they arrived, the waist was about 2 sizes too big, and the length was about 2 sizes too small. They were labeled the same, but they were NOT the same size jean. I guess we'll have to order our 560 Levis from another source or buy them from a physical store.
on August 15, 2016
I ordered two pair, to replace a previous pair, which had somehow ripped, at multiple spots, near both ankles, on both legs (not sure how, since it was not the normal wear location). I ordered the exact same fit, and size, yet I found the new pairs to be a bit tight, around the waist, compared to the my other pairs. I'm not sure if Levi's changed their measurement process, but these were on the border of returning. In the end, I'm just hoping they stretch out a bit, as I wear them in. Next time, I may step the size up a bit (or lose weight)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I bought these for my husband and he loves them. Has worn them twice and says I shouldn't bother buying anything else. He is in love. Not too loose and not too tight. Just right. He's a 48. Big boy.
on August 20, 2017
I love Levi's, however comfort fit IS NOT the same as relaxed fit. I am not overly happy with this pair of jeans only because I wanted relaxed fit. Overall they are wearable but the legs are just to tight for me.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.