Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Levi's Men's 560 Comfort Fit Denim Jeans, Black, 44x32
Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift Sets Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Size: 44W x 32L|Color: Black - discontinued|Change
Price:$39.99 - $69.50

Showing 1-10 of 407 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on November 26, 2011
Over the past few years I've noticed a steep drop in the quality of Levi's (they've gotten lighter and thinner, holes form in between the legs, belt loops come off and tear holes in the jeans because they're not sewn on well enough), but now it's so much worse. I bought 2 pairs of these at the end of last September and now one of them has a belt loop that came off, leaving a hole in the pants, and Amazon won't accept a return despite the fact that this product is defective. I paid $50 for a pair of jeans that couldn't even withstand 1 month of usage (2 months/2 jeans), and it's not like I'm a farmer or a lumberjack or anything like that, I sit in an office all day. Levi's used to last for 2-3 years, I still have Levi's jeans from when I was in high school that I've outgrown, but every pair I've bought since then has become unwearable within 12 months.
66 comments| 136 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 23, 2011
My husband has worn Levi's 560s for years. He's "big & tall" and these are jeans that I can count on to be long enough, comfortable, and affordable. They've always been long-wearing, too.

This last pair we ordered, however, are NOT the same old 560s! The cut is the same, the price is the same, but the fabric is easily only HALF the weight the traditional denim Levi has used for these jeans! They fit, and they look nice - but it will be interesting to see how long they last....
on April 25, 2012
I have had Levi's 560 comfort jeans for years. I needed some new ones, Amazon price was good, seemed to be a no-brainer! Wrong!! The first thing I noticed was the tags were different than at the retail stores here. The color was a bit gray-blue, not as stone washed as in the past. But the big problem is that they have cut the seat smaller and lowered the waist line in the back. I am NOT a small guy, don't ware tight jeans, and if I sit down in these jeans.... well, I am not a plumber!!
In checking the tags, these jeans are made in Nicaragua. All of my older ones that fit in the same size were mase in Mexico!
Returned for a refund.
on May 17, 2010
These jeans are very nice and roomy, especially in the thighs, where I typically have problems. I have the unusual situation of having a waist that's smaller than would be expected based on my thigh size, so pants that fit me in the waist are normally tight on my thighs. These pants strike a good balance. I strongly recommend them.
on June 25, 2013
I have had this pair of Levies pants for just about a month. I was NOT surprised to have a belt loop pull off and leave a nice hole after a washing. This seems to be the norm as I have had this happen to every pair of their pants over the last five years. Levies use to set high standards for tough everyday pants it is sad to say they are now leading at setting the lowest standards. Wow what a product, price keeps going up and quality keep going down. There is a positive here though, their price has now reached a point that one can go and find a quality alternative from a different manufacture. After more then 50 years as a customer I will no longer waist my money on their product.
on September 25, 2013
I'm a short, big guy who orders from all the usual big men's stores online. I find that I have to try many different brands and cuts to find one that fits me good. For my chubby legs and fairly flat butt, these Levi 560's fit pretty good, definitely better than Levi's 550. It's confusing as to the difference between these two, but I believe it has to do with where they ride on your waist and the leg taper. However, for $50, I was surprised at how thin the denim was. I don't like that extra heavy weight, but this is definitely lighter than "normal" and probably won't last as long. In reality, I get the same fit from the $17.77 Wrangler Big Men's Relaxed Fit jeans you can order online and save $32 a pair. The Wranglers also have normal weight denim, not too light, not too heavy, just right for a long life.
on January 26, 2016
My husband will only wear Levis. He prefers the 560s and has been wearing them for years. About 6 months ago he had a relatively new pair that one of the belt hoops ripped off. I tried to fix them, but my repair job only lasted a couple weeks. We threw the jeans away. Then I bought a pair in the fall and 2 of the belt hoops ripped off already. I dont know why, maybe because the material is not as think as it use to be. I contacted Levis and they let me send them back for repair. They sent us back what looks like a brand new pair and so far they have been fine, but its only been a month or so. I decided to try another pair and ordered these. They are the same material as the ones that Levis sent us, so I am hoping for the best. It is sad that we have to worry now if they will last. They are not cheap, and I would expect them to last more than a couple months. I will see how these last, if they fail as quickly as the other pairs - I may have to start buying a different brand of jeans. Sad!
on August 15, 2016
I ordered two pair, to replace a previous pair, which had somehow ripped, at multiple spots, near both ankles, on both legs (not sure how, since it was not the normal wear location). I ordered the exact same fit, and size, yet I found the new pairs to be a bit tight, around the waist, compared to the my other pairs. I'm not sure if Levi's changed their measurement process, but these were on the border of returning. In the end, I'm just hoping they stretch out a bit, as I wear them in. Next time, I may step the size up a bit (or lose weight)
on November 29, 2015
I use these for work, outside construction. They hold up for at least 6 to 8 months. I've seen some people say that the quality is poor. Maybe this will help. On some of my orders it is clear that the jeans are not right but others are just fine. I simply return the bad ones for new and move on. I'm not sure if it is a quality control issue or if these are made in a factory that also makes knock offs.
on October 24, 2015
I cant figure out the loss of belt loops for pants over 40" waist. When pant are bigger they need to add belt loops not spead them out more. I alwats have to take belt loops from old pants and sew one on each side of button. This keeps roolover from happening for large belly, when using a belt. Otherwise four stars. Ive been switching to carharts once in a while because of levis beltloops. Im a 48" waist

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.