Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 508 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 543 reviews
on January 26, 2016
My husband will only wear Levis. He prefers the 560s and has been wearing them for years. About 6 months ago he had a relatively new pair that one of the belt hoops ripped off. I tried to fix them, but my repair job only lasted a couple weeks. We threw the jeans away. Then I bought a pair in the fall and 2 of the belt hoops ripped off already. I dont know why, maybe because the material is not as think as it use to be. I contacted Levis and they let me send them back for repair. They sent us back what looks like a brand new pair and so far they have been fine, but its only been a month or so. I decided to try another pair and ordered these. They are the same material as the ones that Levis sent us, so I am hoping for the best. It is sad that we have to worry now if they will last. They are not cheap, and I would expect them to last more than a couple months. I will see how these last, if they fail as quickly as the other pairs - I may have to start buying a different brand of jeans. Sad!
on September 18, 2014
I bought my pair of jeans back on January 26, 2014 and today (September 18, 2014) the zipper broke. That is not even a year that I have owned them. The material feels thinner than normal and I do not remember Levi jeans ever having a bunch of Oriental writing on the tags inside the jeans. I was wondering if these were some kind of knock offs. Anyways, my Levis that I actually bought at stores felt thicker and lasted a lot longer before anything broke or tore on it. I suggest to others that you try to look around first before buying these from here.
on April 29, 2014
Well that about sums it up above, pants are way to big for me but that could be my own fault since the size I based it on was an old pair of jeans I've worn forever and had time to shrink some. My biggest issue is that the pant leg feels massively to long like it's 32 and not 30 and since they no longer make the 29's I had to go with 30 but these are longer then just an inch.

These are Levi's so I shouldn't expect quality or the sizing to be correct, since they are made out of the states now the size and quality has gone down hill fast. What used to last five years or so now go for about one, two if you're lucky. Hell I have a pair from back in high school some 13 years ago that are faded sure but are still perfectly fine to wear no rips no nothing.
on January 22, 2015
I have worn these for many years. like the looser fit and solid black color. Durability seems to be less with the newer produced jeans. Fabric feels lighter and seems to wear faster than what I have seen in the past. Has advertising printing on the white inner left pocket. That was not there in the past. Time will tell on durability but not really satisfied at the moment.
on March 18, 2017
Belt Loops need to be placed properly during manufacturing process. They are currently not being made with the careful attention as "way back". The material is getting thinner and less durable. However, overall they are still pretty good jeans.
on May 23, 2011
My husband has worn Levi's 560s for years. He's "big & tall" and these are jeans that I can count on to be long enough, comfortable, and affordable. They've always been long-wearing, too.

This last pair we ordered, however, are NOT the same old 560s! The cut is the same, the price is the same, but the fabric is easily only HALF the weight the traditional denim Levi has used for these jeans! They fit, and they look nice - but it will be interesting to see how long they last....
on February 9, 2017
Levi's Men's 560 Comfort Denim Jeans 38Wx36L: Received on time, as expected, in appropriate packaging. High quality sturdy denim machine washes well. 560 is a great comfortable fit for work or leisure (room to bend and sit comfortably) but maybe a bit baggier all over than most men would want for dress wear. We tried 560, 550, and 541 styles: 541 is too tight in thighs; 550 is too tight in rise & thighs; 560 is a bit baggy overall but the best fit we have found so far.
on November 29, 2015
I use these for work, outside construction. They hold up for at least 6 to 8 months. I've seen some people say that the quality is poor. Maybe this will help. On some of my orders it is clear that the jeans are not right but others are just fine. I simply return the bad ones for new and move on. I'm not sure if it is a quality control issue or if these are made in a factory that also makes knock offs.
on December 23, 2013
Very good fit, very comfortable and that alone keeps me coming back because the denim weight does not seem to be as heavy as in 2006.
No longer is the blue dye as dark, nor is there the iron stiffness which needed a "breaking in" period, like in 1980.
No longer is it easy to read the size tag.
No longer sewn inside the waist is the label which says, "Comfort fit", there is however several tags in various languages and alphabets.
There is one pocket liner in light blue which is stamped with a short history of Levi's as if the past somehow makes a quality item today along with the message proclaiming, "Quality never goes out of style".
That said, it would seem the changes metioned do not mean a quality variance to the Levi company. All in all, they are about as good or better dungarees (Jeans) as you are likely to find anywhere.
on April 6, 2017
My husband's go to jeans! He's a big guy and loves these jeans. He says they are in between a loose fit and relaxed fit. They are good quality thick denim. Wash and dry well. Did I mention he loves them?

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.