Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services girlss6 tgirlss6 girlss6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Size: 44W x 32L|Color: Black - discontinued|Change
Price:$39.99 - $69.50

Showing 1-10 of 458 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 491 reviews
on November 26, 2011
Over the past few years I've noticed a steep drop in the quality of Levi's (they've gotten lighter and thinner, holes form in between the legs, belt loops come off and tear holes in the jeans because they're not sewn on well enough), but now it's so much worse. I bought 2 pairs of these at the end of last September and now one of them has a belt loop that came off, leaving a hole in the pants, and Amazon won't accept a return despite the fact that this product is defective. I paid $50 for a pair of jeans that couldn't even withstand 1 month of usage (2 months/2 jeans), and it's not like I'm a farmer or a lumberjack or anything like that, I sit in an office all day. Levi's used to last for 2-3 years, I still have Levi's jeans from when I was in high school that I've outgrown, but every pair I've bought since then has become unwearable within 12 months.
66 comments| 139 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 23, 2011
My husband has worn Levi's 560s for years. He's "big & tall" and these are jeans that I can count on to be long enough, comfortable, and affordable. They've always been long-wearing, too.

This last pair we ordered, however, are NOT the same old 560s! The cut is the same, the price is the same, but the fabric is easily only HALF the weight the traditional denim Levi has used for these jeans! They fit, and they look nice - but it will be interesting to see how long they last....
on March 18, 2017
Belt Loops need to be placed properly during manufacturing process. They are currently not being made with the careful attention as "way back". The material is getting thinner and less durable. However, overall they are still pretty good jeans.
on April 25, 2012
I have had Levi's 560 comfort jeans for years. I needed some new ones, Amazon price was good, seemed to be a no-brainer! Wrong!! The first thing I noticed was the tags were different than at the retail stores here. The color was a bit gray-blue, not as stone washed as in the past. But the big problem is that they have cut the seat smaller and lowered the waist line in the back. I am NOT a small guy, don't ware tight jeans, and if I sit down in these jeans.... well, I am not a plumber!!
In checking the tags, these jeans are made in Nicaragua. All of my older ones that fit in the same size were mase in Mexico!
Returned for a refund.
on February 11, 2017
Fit as expected expected but for a bootcut the bottom opening was a little small to fit over boots.
on March 22, 2017
Great price!
on March 27, 2017
a bit bigger in the legs than expected but still nice jeans.
on March 17, 2017
Just what I expected and wanted!
on March 10, 2017
predictably good
on March 28, 2017
Love the freedom of baggie jeans. These provide it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.