Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on April 6, 2018
I first found 560’s way back in 2012. The cut was right the size. The weight of the fabric was right. I had worn those out by 2013, so I got two more. Those lasted up until The first of 2017. They were great. So, I tried them once again...

I guess I either had a couple of magic 560’s or things have changed radically in between 2013 and 2018. The cut is different. It’s thinner and more tapered. The weight of the fabric is thinner.

When I contrast this with my oler pants, the cut of the old pants is much more forgiving, even after the drier shrinks them a bit. The weight of the fabric and ultimately it’s strenth is BETTER than the new pair. This is true even in the places where jeans are falling apart. I was very disappointed.

I guess much has changed since 2013. I would not order these again. Time to find a new brand of jeans. I don’t really have any brand loyalty, I’ll buy what fits. I guess I’m done with Levi’s.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on September 18, 2014
I bought my pair of jeans back on January 26, 2014 and today (September 18, 2014) the zipper broke. That is not even a year that I have owned them. The material feels thinner than normal and I do not remember Levi jeans ever having a bunch of Oriental writing on the tags inside the jeans. I was wondering if these were some kind of knock offs. Anyways, my Levis that I actually bought at stores felt thicker and lasted a lot longer before anything broke or tore on it. I suggest to others that you try to look around first before buying these from here.
11 people found this helpful
on May 3, 2018
The 560s are the only model of Levis that seems good anymore, and now they are no longer available in black. I contacted the corporate office several times only to be told to buy the 550s instead. Don't bother--the 550s are terrible, nowhere near as nicely fitting or as good in terms of consistent sizing and quality.

I get that Levis has to serve the younger folks in order to stay current and profitable, and that's fine. It's stupid, however, for them to alienate lifelong customers by no longer offering the classics. We are willing to pay for good quality cotton denim that fits reliably, and this is the model that meets our needs, but Levis doesn't appear to be interested in our business.
on October 10, 2017
We tried several other brands before trying this one. This is the one we are keeping. They fit well, seem well made and are very comfortable. The weight of the fabric is heavier than the others we tried. We will see how they hold up but so far we are giving these a 5 for sure.
on December 23, 2013
Very good fit, very comfortable and that alone keeps me coming back because the denim weight does not seem to be as heavy as in 2006.
No longer is the blue dye as dark, nor is there the iron stiffness which needed a "breaking in" period, like in 1980.
No longer is it easy to read the size tag.
No longer sewn inside the waist is the label which says, "Comfort fit", there is however several tags in various languages and alphabets.
There is one pocket liner in light blue which is stamped with a short history of Levi's as if the past somehow makes a quality item today along with the message proclaiming, "Quality never goes out of style".
That said, it would seem the changes metioned do not mean a quality variance to the Levi company. All in all, they are about as good or better dungarees (Jeans) as you are likely to find anywhere.
3 people found this helpful
on February 9, 2017
Levi's Men's 560 Comfort Denim Jeans 38Wx36L: Received on time, as expected, in appropriate packaging. High quality sturdy denim machine washes well. 560 is a great comfortable fit for work or leisure (room to bend and sit comfortably) but maybe a bit baggier all over than most men would want for dress wear. We tried 560, 550, and 541 styles: 541 is too tight in thighs; 550 is too tight in rise & thighs; 560 is a bit baggy overall but the best fit we have found so far.
on April 3, 2018
Made well, and look good. But…
I just don't get it. How these jeans (Levi's Men's 560 Comfort Fit Denim Jeans, Dark Stonewash) can be a different cut than the "Medium Stonewash" 560 jeans I normally purchase is beyond me. These Dark Stonewash Jeans run considerably smaller, so make sure to order UP a size if the Medium Stonewash are your Go-To jeans!
on August 15, 2016
I ordered two pair, to replace a previous pair, which had somehow ripped, at multiple spots, near both ankles, on both legs (not sure how, since it was not the normal wear location). I ordered the exact same fit, and size, yet I found the new pairs to be a bit tight, around the waist, compared to the my other pairs. I'm not sure if Levi's changed their measurement process, but these were on the border of returning. In the end, I'm just hoping they stretch out a bit, as I wear them in. Next time, I may step the size up a bit (or lose weight)
on January 11, 2013
I'm a very large guy. 6'1" and 450-470lbs depending on the season. I wear 60x30s in these jeans. I am sure most don't have to get the size I do, but these are the only cut of jeans I've found that are comfortable and look good on me. I've been buying these for several years now, but only recently bought these from Amazon because they were way cheaper than my local "Fat People Store". The ones from Amazon are darker than the dark stonewash I get in the store which I like because it doesn't take long for the dark stonewash to become medium after a few months of washing. I've tried other jeans from other brands and even other cuts from Levi's (550s etc). and none fit comfortably like these 560s. Plenty of room to get all the way up over my bum and also plenty of room up front in the crotch area. These last a long time before they wear out too. I don't know about the smaller sizes, but if you're a big guy in the 50s+ for waist size, definitely give these a try.
One person found this helpful
on November 29, 2015
I use these for work, outside construction. They hold up for at least 6 to 8 months. I've seen some people say that the quality is poor. Maybe this will help. On some of my orders it is clear that the jeans are not right but others are just fine. I simply return the bad ones for new and move on. I'm not sure if it is a quality control issue or if these are made in a factory that also makes knock offs.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.