Levi's Men's 501 Jean, Green Goblin, 29x30
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Classic five-pocket jean in straight-leg cut
- Button fly
- 16-inch leg opening
- Actual coloration may vary from garment to garment due to specific wash
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Keep it dark and clean by washing as little as possible, or repeat washings to fade them to your liking
- Package Dimensions: 14.2 x 11.9 x 2.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B007MM9EI8
- Item model number: 00501-1332
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 7, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I am going to buy more Lee now than Levi's. I had never bought Lees until this holiday season. I now have several pairs and they are consistent (so far) in length and quality. i am 6 ft 3 and usually buy 34 x 34. With Levi's sometimes the inseam is slightly too short and other times it is almost 2 inches too long. I have many pairs of Levi's now that i must get hemmed. Plus their quality varies - maybe depending on where they are made. Some pairs seem more like Spandex than Denim. Nevertheless, sometimes i like the colors that Levi's offer so in the future i may buy them again. But mostly now Lees.
Can I leave 0 star here? Cause I'm not in US now and the cost to ship this jean back to amazon is too expensive.
I do not have time to deal with their return and replacement, especially since I live outside the U.S.
For me, this purchase was a complete waste of money. I feel like someone has robbed me.
I will never again buy Levi's.
If there was opportunity I would not put one star as a rating but zero.
Comfy- but not durable.. great product if you have a desk job and don't wear them for much else