Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 399 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 421 reviews
on March 3, 2017
The belt is nice and buckle is pretty too. I bought it for my boyfriend. He wanted belt with buckle. He likes it but there is one issue which is no big deal for him but bog deal for me. He is left handed so he put the belt his way so now buckle is upside down. I don't like it i think he could just deal with it how it is and wear it the way it should be, but he does what he wants. So annoying. Otherwise the belt is fine. Let's see how long it will last. He wears it every day.
Is there buckles for left handed people out there?
on May 7, 2016
I was torn between 3 and 4 star (too bad not a 3.5) I like the buckle, nice and heavy and guess it's worth the price for the buckle alone. I don't care for the vegetable leather (whatever that is), it looks okay, but doesn't feel or bend and move like real leather...I'm not saying that it isn't leather...I just don't know what it is, it's kinda like a dull plastic look, and wearable, gonna keep for the buckle and we'll see how long the belt holds up. If I have an update, I'll post.
on May 8, 2012
I needed to buy a black leather belt for my work uniform and this was perfect! it's real leather but treated with oil so it's nice and flexible without being weak. I've been wearing it for weeks and haven't got that weird bend in the middle of the back like typically happens to me. I'm a woman with a small frame but I do need a belt that works with my curves and constant activity(yes i know it's a mans belt) and this one has held up to the test with all the bending and wear and tear I do to my belts. overall I am very pleased, and the belt buckle it comes with is really unique too!
on May 13, 2017
Bought this for my husband who has a ton of buckles so he really likes because now he can switch off his buckles and plus he lost a lot of weight and kept making holes so this one fits perfect. He also liked the buckle.
on January 24, 2013
As always from Amazon, very quick no cost shipping with Prime membership.The Buckle is the perfect size to make a statement without the gaudiness of a cowboy buckle and is sharp. The belt is flimsy, and does not have a loop to slide the end through once you attach. I guess you will have to tuck the end into the belt loop to keep it from hanging. I will probably take it to a shoe repair place and have tnem add a loop. The pictures shows a loop but mine came without. Perhaps I'll reach out to Amazon and they will send one.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 30, 2016
Belt came when promised . Buckle was nicely made and crafted . Belt was a little big on me I normally wear a 36 but I had ordered a 38 waist . I had to drill three holes in belt . Easy enough to do . Very happy with quality of belt though . Looks nice I think . For the price you can't complain . Go to a mall kiosk you would pay more for less .
on April 7, 2017
Nice thick heavy belt for your jeans and buckle is not to big or awkward shape. Hey, all the golfers wore big buckles last couple years
on November 30, 2016
I love belt.. the leather is like the leather on dr martens boots... the buckle is nice weight and solid... but it isn't so big it hurts if you sit for long periods of time.
on September 10, 2016
Oh My God What an Excellent Belt. There So Good I Bought Two More.

What Else Can I Say About A Good Belt !!

Great Buckle !!
on June 28, 2017
It is a beautiful gift for my father, he loves his belt!