Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 391 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 412 reviews
on July 17, 2015
I bought this belt for the buckle, and I am happy with this product. I haven't started wearing it, so the review is about the new product, and if there will be any quality issues in the wear, I will update it.
Technical data follows :) First of all, I am a woman, but I wanted a belt with a large nice buckle to wear with jeans, on the hips, so this one works very well for the purpose.
Unsure how to select the right size, I bought size 44, which turned out to be about 3 inches longer than what I reasonably need. My hips are 41". Size 44 is 49 inches long. I am undecided whether I want to poke a new hole or exchange for a smaller size.
If you are bent on removing the buckle to use with other belts, it seems to be doable, but not without some labor. See the photo for illustration. The buckle is attached with two permanent buttons that can only be broken to release it, and in addition there is a piece of hard wire securing the buckle to the belt. You will have to break the buttons and the wire and use new hardware to attach the buckle to a different belt.
The quality of the belt itself - it says, "genuine leather". I do have a tad of doubt in this regard, not that it makes a difference (I did not expect "genuine leather" because the product page says "vegetable"). It is a rigid. I think it might crease quickly in wear, I can't tell if it's going to look bad like some other rigid belts, or will be just fine.
In my opinion, the buckle itself is worth the money, so I am a happy buyer with this one.
review image review image review image
on April 18, 2017
Ultimately I like it but it could be better. The snaps come undone while wearing and had to be glued together thus taking away the interchangeable buckle ability of the belt, which was part of the reason I bought this. Also needs a belt loop to be included. The buckle is nice and both have held up well so far, but I am disappointed about the snaps and lack of a belt loop.
on March 3, 2017
The belt is nice and buckle is pretty too. I bought it for my boyfriend. He wanted belt with buckle. He likes it but there is one issue which is no big deal for him but bog deal for me. He is left handed so he put the belt his way so now buckle is upside down. I don't like it i think he could just deal with it how it is and wear it the way it should be, but he does what he wants. So annoying. Otherwise the belt is fine. Let's see how long it will last. He errata it every day.
Is there buckles for left handed people out there?
on May 7, 2016
I was torn between 3 and 4 star (too bad not a 3.5) I like the buckle, nice and heavy and guess it's worth the price for the buckle alone. I don't care for the vegetable leather (whatever that is), it looks okay, but doesn't feel or bend and move like real leather...I'm not saying that it isn't leather...I just don't know what it is, it's kinda like a dull plastic look, and wearable, gonna keep for the buckle and we'll see how long the belt holds up. If I have an update, I'll post.
on May 8, 2012
I needed to buy a black leather belt for my work uniform and this was perfect! it's real leather but treated with oil so it's nice and flexible without being weak. I've been wearing it for weeks and haven't got that weird bend in the middle of the back like typically happens to me. I'm a woman with a small frame but I do need a belt that works with my curves and constant activity(yes i know it's a mans belt) and this one has held up to the test with all the bending and wear and tear I do to my belts. overall I am very pleased, and the belt buckle it comes with is really unique too!
on May 13, 2017
Bought this for my husband who has a ton of buckles so he really likes because now he can switch off his buckles and plus he lost a lot of weight and kept making holes so this one fits perfect. He also liked the buckle.
on January 24, 2013
As always from Amazon, very quick no cost shipping with Prime membership.The Buckle is the perfect size to make a statement without the gaudiness of a cowboy buckle and is sharp. The belt is flimsy, and does not have a loop to slide the end through once you attach. I guess you will have to tuck the end into the belt loop to keep it from hanging. I will probably take it to a shoe repair place and have tnem add a loop. The pictures shows a loop but mine came without. Perhaps I'll reach out to Amazon and they will send one.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 30, 2016
Belt came when promised . Buckle was nicely made and crafted . Belt was a little big on me I normally wear a 36 but I had ordered a 38 waist . I had to drill three holes in belt . Easy enough to do . Very happy with quality of belt though . Looks nice I think . For the price you can't complain . Go to a mall kiosk you would pay more for less .
on April 7, 2017
Nice thick heavy belt for your jeans and buckle is not to big or awkward shape. Hey, all the golfers wore big buckles last couple years
on September 10, 2016
Oh My God What an Excellent Belt. There So Good I Bought Two More.

What Else Can I Say About A Good Belt !!

Great Buckle !!