Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Levi's Men's 569 Loose Cargo Pant
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on September 11, 2012
These pants have a great soft twill fell but they kind of pull on the thighs. I orginally ordered a 40x32, which is the size that I always order in the 569 loose fit jeans but I guess since the material is not denim the fit is different, note... (the waist was fine but the fit in the thighs was snug, I have larger muscular thighs so I always have this problem with pants). I sent the first pair back and ordered the 42x32, waist is a little bigger as expected but the fit through the thihgs is much better. The first time I wore them was over the labor day weekend for a road trip (6.5 hours) very comfortable but the material is more for fall or winter because of the weight of the cotton/twill material. I will put these up until the southern heat drops below 60 degrees. Oh, I ordered the cougar color, and its darker than the other or traditional khaki color. Hope this helps, will order the balck pair next...
on July 27, 2012
I ordered these because I wanted some inexpensive work pants with a little updated silhouette since i can't wear jeans at work. The black does show a lot of dust and dirt if you are going to be outdoors so something to keep in mind, but the fit is very good. the quality seems a bit flimsy for something that I expect to be being pretty active in, but hopefully they will hold up. For now, four stars. If they were a bit thicker and perhaps riveted and button fly, then it would be five.
on January 28, 2013
I had to look for theses - Levis discontinued Cargo 569's - here is response I received from Levi's: Thanks for reaching out to us. I’m sorry, but unfortunately we’re not currently making our Levi's 569 Loose Cargo pants you’re looking for. I’ll share your interest with our product managers, as they pay close attention to consumer demand and feedback.

This particular style has been replaced by our new Levi's Ace Cargo. It has not been made available through our levi.com yet, but you can find them in our Levi's Stores. To find the closest Levi's Store to you please use the store locator below.
on June 3, 2012
The 569 has become one of my favorite pair of pants because they fit and look good on me. I really like the pant's spacious cargo pockets which are bigger than those found in say, Blackhawk tac pants which I also have in my closet. I washed them in Nikwax Cotton Proof before I wore them for the first time; this is a do-it-yourself DWR (durable water resistance) treatment that gave the cotton twill fabric protection from stains and water like the Blackhawk pants which are factory pre-treated with DWR. Provided it is still available years from now after I've worn this pair out, I will likely buy another pair.
on January 13, 2012
this for me would be one of my best buys from amazon.. love the pants and the fit.. i've already advised my friends to get one.. i just hope levi's could add more color on size 28". you could be sure i'll get another one..
on November 5, 2012
I am very disappointed in the Levi's 569 men's Cargo Pants. It appears Levi's has reduced the component quality on this type of pants. The zipper came apart when the pants were being washed for the second time, even though the waist band was buttoned. The zipper slider detached from one row of the teeth rendering the zipper useless. There were no missing teeth on the zipper, so I assume the slider was faulty.

Levi's has also changed the cut on this style of pants. Previous versions of cargo pants had much more room in the thigh area than the 569 cargo pants. I suggest you try these pants on before you buy.

The Egyptian cotton is very soft and comfortable, but I have my doubts about it's durability. Too bad I won't find out, as the pants are now in the rag bin.
on December 28, 2012
I ordered this product thinking that I was getting the 569 Loose Cargo Pant and I guess that is what I got?? But it was nothing like the pair that I already own. They taper at the ankle and really look silly. Also the Plantation color was brown in one light and army green in another (very strange). Anyways I returned them and went with some wrangler cargo's.
on August 28, 2012
I have bought Levi's cargo pants for the past 6 years because they lasted a long time, I can wear them at home and on deployments, and they were the only brand I found that FIT right at a reasonable price.

This new version of the cargo pant is terrible. The thigh/butt area is way too tight, and the upper part is too short. Try on a pair and squat down and, if you don't have a blowout, prepare to give everyone a show of your plumber's crack.

Nobody besides emo kids and hipsters like skinny jeans, and they will be long forgotten within a year or two, so STOP GOING IN THAT DIRECTION.
on December 21, 2012
I didn't realize that they were actually dark camouflage printed cargo pants, but it's pretty subtle, and it seems hard to find cargo pants that don't have stove-pipe legs. I like the taper and the cut.
on November 1, 2012
I bought these for my son who is very slim. They were available in his size and fit perfectly. I'm very pleased with the quality and expect these pants to last a long time. I'm considering buying several more pair for my husband.