Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on October 10, 2013
I always buy the Levi's 569 loose fit, because of the predictable way the jeans fit. This pair was no exception. The fit is just as expected, very comfortable, and I did not have to go through that awkward "break-in" period after you wash them the first time, and suddenly the jeans changed to two sizes smaller.
Great pair of jeans, and i am expecting many many years of wear!
on February 16, 2013
My first pair of Levis. Was skeptical at first about purchasing Levis after reading reviews of the 569 being tighter than they should. But i'm glad i just went with it. These are the most comfortable Jeans i think I've ever owned. The Fit is great, Loose just how i like my jeans but not baggy. They feel great as well and the color goes with anything.
Will definitely be purchasing more Levi's in the future, I'm sold.
Only con would be the length of jeans for bigger sizes. 32 length is OK but a 34 would be better.
Other than that, GREAT Jeans.
on December 17, 2013
Sorry Levi's, you need to increase the quality of your denim. For me the waist is cut a little low. I have not seen this style any where else, that's why I bought them.
on April 26, 2016
Great
on May 14, 2013
Greetings, the pants is crap in the first wash all the color faded and damage all other garments that were in the washing machine. I demand that my money back not only the pants but the clothes that were damaged and totaling more than $ 100.00

att

Alberto Chiriguayo
on August 8, 2015
excellent
on September 25, 2013
I love levis, and the 569's fit me the best ever. I love the style and comfort. I would def reccomend these jeans
on February 1, 2016
5stars
on December 26, 2013
Great jeans....not your run-of-the-mill jeans. This product is a staple in my wardrobe...looks great with 'V-neck' or with sport jacket. Dress them up or dress them down...can't go wrong.
on October 6, 2012
What's to say--They are Levi's--Best Jeans ever--Delivery was great / on time. Pants fit well..These are my second pair of jeans I've orderd from Amazon and I intend to order more in the near future. Sure beats going to the mall, I can use that time to workout.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.