Levi's Men's 501 Original Fit Jean, Beat Up, 28x32
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Classic five-pocket jean in straight-leg cut
- Button fly
- 16-inch leg opening
- Actual coloration may vary from garment to garment due to specific wash
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
In 1873, Levi’s created the first blue jean and ever since they’ve been the purest wearable form of authentic self-expression — the clothes people live their lives in. Today, Levis Strauss & Co. is one of the world’s largest apparel companies and a global leader in jeans.
More than 140 years after inventing the blue jean, one thing is clear: Levi’s clothes are loved by the people who wear them - from presidents to movie stars, farmers to fashion icons, entrepreneurs to the everyman. 'Live in Levi’s’ asserts with confidence and pride that Levi’s clothes are indeed for everybody who’s not just anybody.
Keep it dark and clean by washing as little as possible, or repeat washings to fade them to your liking.
- Package Dimensions: 13.3 x 10.1 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- ASIN: B0030BFTLG
- Item model number: 501-0765-B
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 10, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|