Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 449 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 491 reviews
on December 16, 2015
My waist size on trousers of 33 inches, I ordered a belt for 34 inches to me they were very small, then I ordered a 36 inch belt for me very perfect .!
If you have a waist size of his pants 33"-34", take the belt 36 ". If you have a waist size of his pants 35"-36", take the belt on 38"
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on June 28, 2016
I wear a size 32" in jeans and the 34" belt fits perfect! Just the right length to go about 1 inch further through my 1st belt loop.

The leather is soft and has no funky smell to it. The belt buckle is good quality and mine was removable.

So far this is my daily belt with jeans and I have no complaints.

Great belt at a great price
on June 28, 2017
I bought this belt to use with a different buckle. The quality seems alright, definitely not the best. The buckle it comes with is pretty fresh and seems to be pretty sturdy and functional. What keeps me from giving it at least four stars is the fact that it has no excess loop to secure the end of the belt. I didn't even pay attention to this in the photo because I've honetly never heard of a leather belt not offering this feature. You can tuck the excess through a belt loop on most jeans but it just doesn't work for pants like Dickies and other work pants, which I wear often. If the lack of this feature is no big deal to you, I say go ahead and buy it.
review image
on February 8, 2017
Good Levi quality. The snaps appear to work well after 3 weeks of use, unlike how other reviews have claimed.

My only con for the belt is the fact that it is much darker than it appears in the stock photo. I was personally looking for something a little more casual/rugged looking. Instead it is much more dressy. Something I would wear with a button down and slacks.
on July 9, 2017
This was a replacement for the same belt my husband bought several years ago. He was pleased that the style was still available although the design and quality of the buckle changed.
on May 20, 2011
I purchased this belt for the belt alone, I already have a nice buckle I intended on using with it. I did hope to use the included buckle at times when I didnt want to have my nice one attached. Unfortunately, when held in my hand, the buckle seemed really ugly and cheap. Thankfully, that is not why I bought the belt or Id be returning it.

The belt itself is nice. Leather is just thick enough to feel sturdy, but not so thick it feels like youre wearing a tool belt. I would be comfortable with a knife or holster on this belt if I was inclinded to wear it.

The color is uniform and solid. With a little use it gains some character, but dont expect it to have ANY SORT of a worn in look when you get it, it definatley looks like a brand new belt. Not saying its a bad thing, just beware in case that is the type of belt you are looking for.

Belt was sized exactly as I am accustomed to. Belt sizes are SUPPOSED TO BE LARGER than pant sizes, for the people who dont understand that. If you wear 36" waist pants, you will likely wear 38" or 40" belt size. Dont buy a 36" belt to go on your 36" pants, thats not how it works.

Overall, Im happy with the belt. Like I said, I was a bit disapointed in the cheap feel and look of the buckle, but thats not why I bought the belt. For the price, you wont find another leather belt this good, with or without the buckle.
on December 7, 2013
This is a good belt for a lot of reasons, and not a perfect belt for one. The leather is soft and beautiful, and the holes are well punched. The buckle's prong holds in the belt holes well, and is comfortable to wear. The only problem that I have with it is the way the goes through the buckle. The end of the buckle that is permanently attached to the belt is not recessed as far as it should be, so when the tail is run through it when worn, it bulges slightly on that side. I would prefer that the face of the buckle was what was prominent, and that it tapered symmetrically on both sides of the face of the buckle.
on September 10, 2016
This Is My Second Levi's Belt.
I Like The First One So Much I Bought This One !!
on April 18, 2017
Great
on April 5, 2017
nice quality, i'll buy it again

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.