Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 456 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 498 reviews
on July 9, 2017
This was a replacement for the same belt my husband bought several years ago. He was pleased that the style was still available although the design and quality of the buckle changed.
on May 20, 2011
I purchased this belt for the belt alone, I already have a nice buckle I intended on using with it. I did hope to use the included buckle at times when I didnt want to have my nice one attached. Unfortunately, when held in my hand, the buckle seemed really ugly and cheap. Thankfully, that is not why I bought the belt or Id be returning it.

The belt itself is nice. Leather is just thick enough to feel sturdy, but not so thick it feels like youre wearing a tool belt. I would be comfortable with a knife or holster on this belt if I was inclinded to wear it.

The color is uniform and solid. With a little use it gains some character, but dont expect it to have ANY SORT of a worn in look when you get it, it definatley looks like a brand new belt. Not saying its a bad thing, just beware in case that is the type of belt you are looking for.

Belt was sized exactly as I am accustomed to. Belt sizes are SUPPOSED TO BE LARGER than pant sizes, for the people who dont understand that. If you wear 36" waist pants, you will likely wear 38" or 40" belt size. Dont buy a 36" belt to go on your 36" pants, thats not how it works.

Overall, Im happy with the belt. Like I said, I was a bit disapointed in the cheap feel and look of the buckle, but thats not why I bought the belt. For the price, you wont find another leather belt this good, with or without the buckle.
on August 30, 2017
Beautiful, you must buy on size bigger than your normal size
on September 10, 2016
This Is My Second Levi's Belt.
I Like The First One So Much I Bought This One !!
on August 21, 2017
Love my new blet
on April 18, 2017
Great
on April 5, 2017
nice quality, i'll buy it again
on March 28, 2017
Nice belt but much darker than I expected,
on March 28, 2017
Good quality
on March 17, 2017
Nice belt

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.