Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Ritter Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on April 24, 2014
This item arrived on time and looks just as advertised. When I tried them on, they fit just like the other same sized jeans that I own. The fabric is quite comfortable as well. This is the first pair of jeans that I have ordered from Amazon, and I will definitely order again. As long as you know which kind of jeans you want, Amazon is better than going to the store.
on July 24, 2014
Fine pair of pants, 30 inch inseam seems to be a bit long by 1-1.5 inches
on June 21, 2012
I purchased these jeans in the Rebuilt Dark wash, and while the cut and fit were perfect the fabric was cheap, cheap, cheap. The "jeans" were made of material almost thinner than chino fabric, and I worried that if I sat on anything at all I would immediately wear through the seat. I mean, these were the texture of hospital scrubs. When I buy jeans, I want jeans.

Someone had suggested trying a different wash (Tumbled Rigid), and they arrived yesterday. They're fine, and actually made out of denim.
on June 2, 2014
I bought this pair of jeans in respect with the brand name but was extremely disappointed. The size I asked for is 32Wx32L and I received some pants with 32W size but 36W in reality with normal human standards of sizes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.