BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 24, 2014
This item arrived on time and looks just as advertised. When I tried them on, they fit just like the other same sized jeans that I own. The fabric is quite comfortable as well. This is the first pair of jeans that I have ordered from Amazon, and I will definitely order again. As long as you know which kind of jeans you want, Amazon is better than going to the store.
on July 24, 2014
Fine pair of pants, 30 inch inseam seems to be a bit long by 1-1.5 inches
on June 21, 2012
I purchased these jeans in the Rebuilt Dark wash, and while the cut and fit were perfect the fabric was cheap, cheap, cheap. The "jeans" were made of material almost thinner than chino fabric, and I worried that if I sat on anything at all I would immediately wear through the seat. I mean, these were the texture of hospital scrubs. When I buy jeans, I want jeans.

Someone had suggested trying a different wash (Tumbled Rigid), and they arrived yesterday. They're fine, and actually made out of denim.
on June 2, 2014
I bought this pair of jeans in respect with the brand name but was extremely disappointed. The size I asked for is 32Wx32L and I received some pants with 32W size but 36W in reality with normal human standards of sizes.
on March 10, 2012
The levi's fit fine but the material seems much thinner that regular levi jeans and the back pocket stitching (the W) has started to come off after several washings. I have washed levi's a hundred times and never had this happen. Stitch the pockets to LAST!!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.