Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 24, 2014
This item arrived on time and looks just as advertised. When I tried them on, they fit just like the other same sized jeans that I own. The fabric is quite comfortable as well. This is the first pair of jeans that I have ordered from Amazon, and I will definitely order again. As long as you know which kind of jeans you want, Amazon is better than going to the store.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on July 24, 2014
Fine pair of pants, 30 inch inseam seems to be a bit long by 1-1.5 inches
2 helpful votes
on June 21, 2012
I purchased these jeans in the Rebuilt Dark wash, and while the cut and fit were perfect the fabric was cheap, cheap, cheap. The "jeans" were made of material almost thinner than chino fabric, and I worried that if I sat on anything at all I would immediately wear through the seat. I mean, these were the texture of hospital scrubs. When I buy jeans, I want jeans.

Someone had suggested trying a different wash (Tumbled Rigid), and they arrived yesterday. They're fine, and actually made out of denim.
2 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on June 2, 2014
I bought this pair of jeans in respect with the brand name but was extremely disappointed. The size I asked for is 32Wx32L and I received some pants with 32W size but 36W in reality with normal human standards of sizes.
on March 10, 2012
The levi's fit fine but the material seems much thinner that regular levi jeans and the back pocket stitching (the W) has started to come off after several washings. I have washed levi's a hundred times and never had this happen. Stitch the pockets to LAST!!!!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.