Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 14, 2014
An XL in any button up MENS shirt has always fit me nicely. In fact a little baggy if anything...I did not expect Levis to suddenly start sizing their shirts like Abercrombie ! If I wanted this shirt to fit comfortably and slightly loose, I would have to have gotten an XXL or better. Im 6 foot , 200 pounds and decently fit... Im not an xxl....
on April 9, 2014
This Levi's shirt fits as expected in a small man, in an average body fits tightened, the colors are pretty.
on March 16, 2014
The material from which is made the shirt is very cool and comfortable ... besides the product I received is the one shown in the picture and that's fine ... because I am getting what I'm paying .... this size is really great.
on January 5, 2015
Too large for XL and the material of the shirt doesn't feel good.
on August 11, 2014
Fit as expected
on April 1, 2014
I really like this dress for me is simply too right, and the next will be to buy. Thank you
on February 6, 2014
The fabric of the sleeve is somewhat different from what I expected. I don't think that's cotton but it fits well
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.