Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 4, 2014
When they arrived I was wondering if I got the right pair. I somehow missed in the title,and photos that the back pockets had flaps. I really do not like back pocket flaps,or any flaps. I removed them with a hammer to get the rivets off and removed them though. Otherwise I like the fit,very comfortable. And they're pretty flexible for bending and such. I would buy this style again if I can find them minus pocket flaps that is.
on January 10, 2014
I've purchased this style before, but it seems odd on a 514. The back pockets sit BELOW my ass, which is somewhat expected, but the front also hangs, so it looks like I just need to pull up my pants all day.
on September 10, 2013
These jeans actually look much better on than they look in the photos online. I like the low front pockets and the flaps on the back pockets. I'm actually going to buy another pair right now!
on February 14, 2014
THis waas a gift and the person loved them. This style is the only style that he likes. Nice selection of colors.
on December 24, 2013
The rating is good because Levi's material heavy opposed of a light weight material .The design is stylish.Second purchase was great.
on November 13, 2013
Lookin good!!!..... Lookin real good!!!... some jeans just feel right, and good on you... Ya know? that would be these jeans I'm 6' 3" and weigh 195lbs. & the fit is spot on for me. I like the rich black color of these jeans which allows me to wear them in a business casual setting with the proper footwear. buy with confidence... Bon apetit....
on July 6, 2013
These are great jeans, I normally wear a 32 in length, 34 for riding, if your wanting the long rolled up look go one size longer, I picked the 36 length and they are perfect for rolling up. Suggestions add 2 sizes in length when ordering
2 people found this helpful
on March 22, 2014
I'm not sure whether the Levi's Jean is small in general but I ordered the trousers one size larger than I usually wear and they are still too small to put on. Also, the material is too hard and it feels like you put the wet trousers in the freezer one night before you wear it. I don't like it.
on May 8, 2013
"Love my jeans"
I've been wearing them almost every chang i get.
I wear with t-shirt and sneas.
With my loader for dress downdays it work
O by the way they look great with dress shirts and loader for bar hopping around town.
my wife alway comment me on the way they fin me.COOL JEANS ON THE REAL OF JEANS
on October 29, 2013
Nice color, like how it fits, to be worn pretty much for any ocassion. You're not going to regret it !!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.