|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$32.83 - $98.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Cotton
- Button closure
- Machine Wash
- Straight-fitting jean with mild abrasions, whiskering at hips, and blasting through the knee and seat
- Signature stitching at coin pocket and button-flap back pockets
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|501 Shrink-to-Fit Big & Tall||514 Straight Fit Big & Tall||541 Athletic Fit Big & Tall||550 Relaxed Fit Big & Tall||559 Relaxed Straight Fit Big & Tall|
|Rise||Sits at waist||Sits below waist||Sits at waist||Sits at waist||Sits at waist|
|Fit||Button fly; Regular fit through seat and thigh||Regular fit through seat and thigh||Extra room through seat and thigh||Loose fit through seat and thigh||Extra room through seat and thigh|
A casual classic from the name everybody knows. Shrink-to-fit sizing gives you control over your look.
More than 140 years after inventing the blue jean, one thing is clear: Levi’s clothes are loved by the people who wear them - from presidents to movie stars, farmers to fashion icons, entrepreneurs to the everyman. 'Live in Levi’s’ asserts with confidence and pride that Levi’s clothes are indeed for everybody who’s not just anybody.
- Package Dimensions: 18.5 x 9.9 x 3.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00LOR25SS
- Item model number: 501
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 11, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
My favorite thing about this vendor: these jeans come with a pre-printed price tag of almost $70 on it, and they are sold for that much at all the stores near me, so these guys sell these jeans a lot cheaper than most places.
Well, although it's fall 2015, - as soon as I put the pair on, I felt almost instantly transported to 1996; honest. ...Wearing these makes me FEEL the way I did about nineteen years ago. I prefer the leg taper to be a little more "stovepipe than they come, but its always been that way for me. Put them on; friend recommended I wear them for a week - then wash them, so I am. Plus, my neighborhood seamstress will size me up for about 12-15 bucks for her time and expertise. "Then they'll be 100% custom fitted; "just the way I like to wear em'."
Roommate / Friend (age 53) asked as I put them on (ha ha - got mine.! ;) ):.... "so uh, - how much? - I want some too.., man...!" - Said to him: "...Picked me up some up on Amazon. Sweet deal...!" "Heck, it's a great price too.. - They're about the same price (considering time and 30 years of inflation since 1983; about $23.99 a pair back then for me) as they are today. - A great value. Love Em. Oh:
- The material, buttons, and patch are identical to the 501's I wore in the 80's. "...No problems here.. ;) ". I ordered them up 2 inches from my normal dress slacks ( 52 x 30). So, I bought a larger size Levi's (54 x 30), just to make sure they're a comfortable fit. - They are.:) Love the fact that they have the button-up fly. Very nice.. (If too long - just have em' tailored, or, just roll em up inside or out and - have the seamstress taper them in a little from the knee down to match the picture (to the left of this comment) perfectly. :) 110% satisfied. - Mark