Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Very sturdy belt and two different colors, reversible, what's not to love? Very easy to shorten the belt, just remove the buckle, and adjust the length to the desired length and cut off the excess length and replace the buckle. The top of the buckle lifts up to allow the belt to be slid through, and then lower the face of the buckle and it will set the teeth inside the buckle into place to hold the belt tight. The teeth are angled and designed so the belt tightens the grip of the buckle as the cloth part of the belt pulls against it.

Works great for my skinny kids that are always looking for a belt they like and that will get down small enough to work for them and hold their pants up.
on October 1, 2015
This is a good belt and does a great job of holding my pants in place. The only thing I don't like is the fact that the darker side bleeds over to the light side after wearing it for a while. This isn't a deal breaker for me because I always use the dark side. But if you plan on using both sides you may be dissatisfied with your purchase.
on August 6, 2013
It's not often you'll come across reversible belts that aren't leather, aren't overly long (I'm a size 32 men's waist), and have both the black and brown (or in this case khaki) colors to suit jeans as well as khakis or similar dress pants, mainly for a more tropical fashion. Also, it's a huge bonus to not have an obtrusive logo for a buckle. That said, I do have mixed feelings about the batwing logo (hence the four stars) as I would have also liked the option of a plain buckle. However, it's a minor detail to me and all else about this belt fits the bill. Similarly, as mentioned by others, the length is just a tad long for me, but I don't expect cutting it to be a trying endeavor (unlatch the belt from the buckle and cut away). Also, as an FYI, the belt I received is made in the Dominican Republic and not China as indicated in the item description above.
on April 8, 2017
I've tried several other brands and and the Levi's cotton web belts are the best choice on Amazon. Web belts aren't exactly cutting edge fashion but this is the only brand that doesn't look goofy with a tucked in shirt. High quality material, very light and comfortable and of course can be adjusted to your exact fit.
on February 18, 2014
I don't like changing belts from brown to black to beige or from leather to stretch to vinyl. I also don't like having to pull belt tight to keep my shirt in or the holes on leather belt not at correct spot to be tight but not too tight. This versatile belt is my only belt. I open the buckle & pull it tight once & close the buckle so the teeth of the buckle hold the canvas belt tight, no slipping. Perfect
on March 16, 2016
I really like the belt - good material. The buckle is either painted or anodized a silver/pewter color (I think) and was very quick to chip. So I took some steel wool to it and scrubbed off the anodize. Now I have a shiny buckle - nickle? - which probably won't chip as quickly, although that is also plated over something else. Copper, brass, some other alloy...? But the buckle feels sturdy and I love the interchangeable, resizeable belt! Very pleased with the overall purchase and I actually prefer the shinier look of the buckle too.
on March 28, 2017
This pill that has been holding up very well after 6 months of daily where are. No signs of it falling apart at all. Strong belt
on March 7, 2017
This is my son's 2nd belt. He Loves them
on April 4, 2013
This belt is well made. Each side looks exactly like it should. The length is long enough to fit most people. If you want to adjust the length for a shorter size, simply lift the receiver and slide it backward to desired size. I would not cut off the extra material as it will hide behind the belt. This will allow you to still wear the belt if you gain weight.
on May 17, 2017
I was looking forward to this belt as an all-around casual belt. It would fit the bill, probably, but if your waist is over 36" like mine, you won't have any excess at all to tuck into the loop on the left. So One Size Fits All? Nope.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.