Levis Men's Mitch Oxford,Charcoal/Blue,8 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Fashionable wingtip style with brightly contrasting features
- Traditional brogue details
- Logo grommet at heel
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Levi's style evolution continues to take the world by storm. Levi's footwear is the newest addition to one of the world's largest brand names in apparel. Levi makes original shoes for every man, woman, and child, while maintaining their world-renowned quality. With phenomenal construction, sound attention to detail, and unforgettable flair, Levi's shoes are the ultimate in traditional American style.
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 7.7 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00EV5IT0I
- Item model number: Mitch
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 23, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
-Price (Got it for $30)
- The soles will get dirty easy because they are white
- They do fit a little big (I recommend going down at least half a size)
Nonetheless, I would recommend these shoes to a friend.
Check out the customer photos to see my charcoal and blue
Other than that they fit well, I love the design and have received compliments on the shoes, and overall they were cheap. So I like them overall.
it is a little bit narrow, so if you have wide feet, this isn't made for you.
the shoe is somehow comfortable if you do not walk a lot (great for office work, very bad if you went to Costco for 2 hours shopping and walking around).
with the price of 29.90 during flash sale, i cant complain at all.
The only con about this is that the sole gets worn out easily since it's made out of rubber but walking in them feels good.
I do have flat feet but these hold up really well.
Would recommend getting and will buy another pair in the near future.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are decent shoes. The comfort is kinda what I'd expect from oxfords (unless I've just been wearing low quality shoes this whole time). They're a little stiff when walking. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Derek
Very firm and very flat. Not a con, just something to be aware of.Published 15 months ago by Jordan R.