Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 1,152 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,203 reviews
on October 19, 2013
These pants are great. Very comfortable and look great. They're meant for the guys who want the slimmer look but have bigger thighs (me). Most other "slim fit" pants are too tight on my legs. These are as if they were made just for me. So if you are "slim" but have bigger quads/hamstrings these will be perfect for you.
11 comment| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 8, 2017
Going to brag a little bit - I'm a 46 year old husband and father - I eat right and I exercise - so I look pretty good compared to some of the messes that other men my age have become. So I wanted a pair of jeans where I don't look like a dad who has given up where they sag off the ass, too baggy at the bottom and worn with a horrible pair of white Reebok sneakers. The tapering and the color of the jeans make you look stylish without trying to pull off jeans for a 22 year old with all of the decorative stitching - you can wear these with a pair of dress shoes and suit jacket or with a nice pair of Adidas sneakers and a sweatshirt.
on November 18, 2015
After reading countless reviews I was still confused on which size to get because some said they run big, others true to size, and a few said they ran tight. So I decided to purchase my regular size 38x30 and a size down 36x30 in Black. These jeans are great for guys with big thighs. They offer more room with out looking extremely baggy and the taper is good enough. I personally would have preferred a skinnier taper but it was good enough. Also, these jeans are quite stiff and did not notice the so called "stretch" that it has. My main negative was the inseam. Although it says 30 it felt more like a 31, and in feeling like that it did not look like it was that tapered. Over all good jeans that I needed quickly.

Now some tips and the deciding factor. If you have big calves the taper might be too tight for you. If you have regular calves you'll be fine. Now here is the deciding factor on which size you should get. Your behind. Yup after trying them on I now realize why people had so many problems.The 36x30 fit good but was little too tight on my rear end. The 38x30 was way better (although it does have a little wiggle room in the waist area but not so much they would slip down). I kept the 38 and returned the 36. Keep in mind I only bought the black ones. I don't know how the others will run. Different color jeans will run and feel differently.

TL;DR Version
If you have a big behind get your regular size.
If you a have a flat behind go a size down.
If you have huge calves the taper might feel tighter.
on March 2, 2017
These fit like my other 508s. If you buy Levi's you know the sizing can be different in the same style of jean. These fit, like my others, around the waist. These are just as stretchy as the others. Where these fall short, for me, is the material. I can't quite describe it. They're definitely not cotton. They're a more stiff material. Definitely will need to be broken in. Overall, they're nice, once broken in. I think most Levi's need to be broken in (unlike some Buckle jeans I own).
on October 9, 2014
I have thin legs, but these fit too tight in the crotch and thighs. I like a tapered jean, but these are more like a skinny jean. The mens 521 tapered jean is a much, much better, perfect fit, but those are not made anymore. I wish Levis would stick with their styles and quit changing them.

One more quirky thing about the 508 jeans - the black 508's I have also fit me well, but the Quincy 508 fits completely different, much tighter. I also need an inch larger waist in the Quincy, and it is still too tight. The two black 508's fit well in the waist and thigh and tapers well.
on February 11, 2016
Fit was perfect, wash was great (rinsed playa) but what the hell is with this garbage distressing?? Looks like a fat person got really skinny but a bunch of creased remained from the ears of fat rolls benign present. This isn't the bottom of the ocean, I don't want my pants to look like that. Disappointing that it's bad enough I have to give up the perfect fit for that disappointment. Be forewarned people!!
review image
on February 26, 2016
I really wanted to like these. My typical size is 33/32, and I would size up to compensate for larger legs. I purchased a 34/32 and they fit well, but were a tad bit long. I purchased at 34/30 hoping the length would be just right....nope. The 2nd pair were so much more tight in the thigh. I think the sizing is inconsistent even in the same colors.

My leg measurements:
Upper thigh - 26"
Above the knee - 19.5"
Calf - 16.5
on October 27, 2016
Solid Levis quality, nice fit, great color & wash.. I just got my 2nd pair in the mail yesterday after realizing how much I liked them. They're not too baggy, too skinny, they're just right. If you don't want dorky "Dad jeans" or skinny hipster nut-huggers these are pretty much as good as it gets.
on March 7, 2017
Really thin material. I was hoping to wear some denim while riding my new motorcycle. But these jeans won't protect against anything. The last pair of 501's I bought are much thicker. These aren't "Work" jeans.
on March 24, 2017
I purchased three pair (in different colors) of this pant because my son loves the style. Two pair fit perfect, the 3rd which were this pair of blue jeans was mislabeled and NOT the size sold as.. the tag on the inside of the pant indicated a size smaller than advertised. Be aware & check the sizing as soon as you receive these pants!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.