Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on August 21, 2011
I have been looking for these jeans in all of the stores and no one carries thems in the stores or catologs anymore. All they carry are the thin material jeans, acid wash, skinny jeans. My son works & plays hard in his jeans and they receive alot of abuse from when he is working in the garage, out in the fields, or out riding his 4 wheeler. I can not thank you enough for having these jeans you saved my sanity. i did not know what i was going to do because he wouldn"t wear any of those other jeans they have at the mall or local stores. i am going to order more. These are the heavy duty denim that will take the abuse of a active 14 year old working farm boy. THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
on April 30, 2012
These jeans are of typical Levi's quality, which in my opinion is among the best for jeans anywhere. But what makes Levis my "go-to" brand of choice >>for my kids<< is the fact that ONLY Levi's offers standard jean models in fully-sized options in kid sizes.

What I mean by that is that I don't have to rely on some cheapo manufacturer's interpretation of what a "size 12" jeans for boys is ... Levi's puts that ACTUAL SIZE on the label in INCHES for both WAIST AND INSEAM which to my knowledge NO OTHER JEAN MAKER does for kid-sized pants.

Yeah, my kids are chubby, I failed as a parent to teach them to exercise sufficiently and eat right, whatever. I just want to buy some effin pants that actually fit them without having to guess at the size. Other standard brands like Lee or Wrangler, and especially ALL of the store brands at stores like Target, Kmart, Walmart, Kohls, etc. only size their kid's pants by "age range" and do NOT provide waist or inseam measurement. From one brand to the next, a 'boys size 12' jean can vary by several inches in both waist and inseam. Heck, the generics/store brands aren't even offered in varying inseam lengths for a given waist size, there's no variation except in quality ... from one day to the next, those cheapo brands vary in quality from mediocre to absolute trash.

I'll keep buying Levi's ... in my view it's worth paying more for quality jeans that fit rather than trying to make do with the cheap generics at the discount stores.
on February 2, 2017
Good
on March 26, 2011
When you know the size that is needed and you see them on sale for $20.00, you can't go wrong with Levi's that are delivered right to your door at no extra cost. A lot of times we can't find the size we need in the store. Finding them here was just awesome !!! ...
on June 11, 2013
Thanks for making sizes that are for shorter guys...my guy is in need of pants and Levi's is one of the only brands to carry this special size!
on April 5, 2015
ok
on December 17, 2012
muy buen producto se adapta a mis necesidades y es comodo por lo que recomiendo ampliamente para el que desee comprarlo
I loved to order new Levi jeans for my oldest son's birthday gifts. He wear them to school morning every day.
on September 15, 2011
I'm 5'7", and was tired of stepping on the cuff of my 30" length pants. These jeans are a great deal, a fraction of the cost of slightly longer jeans in the men's dept. They are baggier than I thought they'd be, so next time I might get a slightly slimmer fit.

Great product, very comfortable, and actually fit!
on May 6, 2015
Fit Great

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question