Levi's Men's Levis 40MM Reversible Belt With Brushed Silver Buckle
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Leather
- Hand Wash
- 40mm wide strap
- For a proper fit, order belt one full size larger than your normal waist size
- Made in China
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.00 shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Levis 40mm reversible belt with brushed silver buckle
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.6 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005FRC71I
- Item model number: 11LV1223
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 11, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1) Length: The size runs a bit bigger than I expected. I'm a size 30 waist and based on the sizing chart it seemed I would need a medium sized belt. I ordered that first and it was too large, so had to return for the small. Small fits great though.
2) Bulk: This is really a belt best worn with jeans. It's a bit bulky in terms of both the buckle and the thickness of the belt itself. Probably not suitable for chinos based on that. Also, when you have the belt turned to the black side, the the Levi's brand logo on the buckle can get in the way when you thread the belt through the buckle taking a bit of extra manipulation to pull through. A minor annoyance, but something to be aware of.
All in all hard to beat this belt for the value.
The belt felt as flexible as stiff cardboard when I first unpacked it. Putting it on, it felt like threading cardboard through belt loops. Weird for 100% leather as advertised on Amazon. Looking carefully, the belt seemed to have a hair's breadth (maybe two) of leather veneer on each side, bonded to a thick synthetic substrate. Sure enough, stamped into the brown side is "Genuine Leather Top. Man made Lining". From experience I'd guess the lining is rubberized paper. Yes, there is such a thing, and yes, it's inexpensive to produce. So this belt has at most 2% leather content, not 100% as advertised.
I gave it the second star because my pants haven't fallen down.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Tough moderately bulky belt, that reverses from black to brown just be flipping the buckle. I dig it. It gets my mojo rising.Published 1 month ago by Stephanie
This belt barely resembles the belt pictured. It is much wider than a standard belt, and the buckle is obnoxiously large. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Alec Husemeier
Excellent quality for the price. Very satisfied with the purchase.Published 7 months ago by Alvaro Ferreira
Very very nice. Thick leather and handsome belt. Not a flimsy belt at all. A+Published 7 months ago by babytxblue