|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$44.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.99 (6%)|
- Fabric content varies by color. Please select color above to see fabric content.
- Machine Wash
- Midrise bootcut jean featuring five-pocket styling and contoured waistband to prevent gapping
- Zip fly with button closure
- Inseam: 32", Front rise: 11.5", Leg opening: 21.5"
Customers who bought this item also bought
Our classic bootcut with a contoured waistband to prevent gapping at the waist
More than 140 years after inventing the blue jean, one thing is clear: Levi’s clothes are loved by the people who wear them - from presidents to movie stars, farmers to fashion icons, entrepreneurs to the everyman. 'Live in Levi’s’ asserts with confidence and pride that Levi’s clothes are indeed for everybody who’s not just anybody.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0018R4LBS
- Item model number: 09590-
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Anyways I read the reviews and reviewer complained about receiving jeans made in China and the jeans were made of 60% Cotton, 23% Viscose, 16% Polyester, 1% Elastane. I looked at one of my pairs of jeans ( same brand, and type etc) and it was made in Mexico and 98% cotton. Odd so I went to.the Levi's website and it advertised that the jeans were 98% cotton. so I purchased two pairs from the Levi's website and one from Amazon just to see what happened.
I received my jeans ( from Amazon and from Levi's ) and they are indeed made of 60% Cotton, 23% Viscose, 16% Polyester, 1% Elastane. They look and feel cheap!! My old jeans ( again same brand, size, cut etc ) feel like jeans. These new ones feel like leggings. They have a stretch to them. You can pull the material on the side and they stretch and sort of pop / spring back like leggings would .
IT's horrible! I'm sending these back. I went back to the Levis's website and NOW it says that the jeans are made of 60% Cotton, 23% Viscose, 16% Polyester, 1% Elastane ( not when I originally purchased the jeans ) . I hope Levis goes back to the old material. I hope enough customer's complain about this.
* The two darker colors are great - very flattering.
* Quality Levi fabric feels sturdy (but not un-feminine). These jeans will last a while.
* The boot cut is just the right width to balance out the hips
* Narrower waist means they don't slide down my bottom when I sit.
* Only 1% spandex means not too much cling, not too much sag.
* No darts! Some "curvy" jeans have darts in the front and back, which allow for a smaller waist but add an unwelcome 'mommy jean' effect.
* At least three people (all men) have asked me if I've lost weight while I'm wearing these jeans. When I replied "No, I just got new jeans" one responded, "Well, they are workin' for ya!" Yes they are. Indeed.
* only two good colors! (the light blue needs to be completely eliminated - it looks terrible on larger bodies) These jeans are so great they should be offered in every shade from medium to darkest blue. Please. I am asking nicely.
* The waist is not quite small enough. I still have to wear a belt. No big deal. I like belts.
* The rise could be 1 inch shorter. Please make the rise 1 inch shorter.
Edited to add:
I just ordered another pair of these in the "Ocean" color. The color is excellent - a nice rich blue with a tiny bit of fading on the tops of the thighs. But it also has a row of tiny gold "studs" along the tops of the back pockets, and also the little coin pocket. Never fear though, you can scrape them right off with a fingernail.
I bought a pair of the Winding Road (99% Cotton, 1% Elastane), and they're as gorgeous on, as they are on the website. Slightly faded in the legs, the denim framing it is dark, and shadowed, and helps lend to the slimming qualities of these jeans. They fit just marginally tighter in the stomach than I was hoping, but a few minutes in them, and all was good. Perfect in the waist, again, just a little tighter in the legs than I expected, but those too worked it all out. At the end of the day, these were a kickbutt addition to my awesome wardrobe. \m/
If you want to look good, and do it in denim, buy these jeans. You won't be sorry!